RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Re: automatic writing by Serene , January 13,1993

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Dearest Alison. I did not expect such a quick response......I knew when I "channeled" this information that the Universe was assisting me....my divorce was not what I wanted, and it was the right thing to do.....as I could not in good conscience raise my daughter in an un-healthy environment. I became a single mother on a mission.......I healed my own self/spirit/psyche by giving my daughter the gifts of unconditional love and acceptance that I never had experience from my own parents.....so....I set her up for success in life and healed me in the process. My beautiful daughter is now 22 and my best friend as well as flesh of my flesh. She has read my "automatic writing" and cried.....saying she saw my strength....and my power-less-ness in the situation I was in.....and loves me BECAUSE I walked to the edge....took a leap of faith.....and flew.......I hope that in sharing this writing it helps others to see that we all have the power, through

random acts of kindness, through speaking up,out, and against violence/violations of all kinds.... WE CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD from a human race to human-kind....one person at a time......peace and blessings.......and gratitude for this wonderful forum,,,,,,,SereneAlison Kain <alisonkain@...> wrote: Beautiful Serene...thank you for sharing this work with us. *warm hug of friendship in gratitude* I pray you found peace within the answers you received and felt a catharsis as you reviewed what passed through you. *soft smile* Your gracious offering may just open a doorway for another and thus is indeed a soul proffered gift of the finest degree. :: bow of honor ::Love, Light, Peace & Joy, always. ~Ali~serene wright <serenelwright@...> wrote: This is something I wrote "automatically" ....during a very difficult time in my life. while on a retreat attempting to "save my marriage"...I divorced less than a year later.....and have remained single....this writing came through me during a "solo" ...when I lived my agreement to be on silence...inviting a HIGHER POWER to channel through me.....this is the information I received.....it was written by my hand,I feel I was an instrument......and think this is a great forum to share what was given to me.....this is the original , I felt it was important to quote exactly as I received with no editing on my part.......... " I am the Power in my life. I make the conscious choice to give of my power to All

those around me. My Power is Light in the darkness for the lonely ones, all the people walking in fear and personal isolation. I have the Power to change the world, to reach out and share my Light in the darkness of one life. Is the Light mine to keep? I think not, for if I do not share this life giving Power I will surely live in the darkness as well. I create more Power, more Light by giving of myself and helping others to see the way. All the souls whose Light is becoming dim, an overwhelming number! A driving sense of urgency to share my Light, quickly, before the last glimmer fades in another who is less fortunate than I. Let me in;let me share the Power, let me share the life giving Light so that it may you, multiply, and grow stronger. Another life saved. Quickly, take a chance. The urgency grows greater,and so does the Light,multiplying in the darkness until there slowly becomes details in the shadowy areas of each life, until vision begins to

become clearer. More Light, don't stop now. Send the embers glowing ever brighter out into the edges of darkness. Share, share, there are so many lives to be saved. The glow becomes larger, brighter, making me even more aware of all the lost, blind souls reaching out in the darkness of their own self-imposed prison of loneliness. Pluck another ember from the edge and feed it, give it more life and light. Fan the fire of giving and don't stop. The work will not be completed easily but to stop reaching out and giving will only encourage the fire to die. Darkness waits for the opportunity to sneak back into my life and those I have touched with my Power, my Life giving Light. The embers must be tended, continue to fan the embers and the Life giving Light will continue to grow. This is the conscious choice I make and I must continue to feed my own fire by giving it away. I must be ever conscious of the threat of darkness in my life. I have spent so many

years holding life and all its treasures at arms length out of fear.... fear that I will be sucked dry, used up. My fear has kept me from seeing that my self-imposed isolation and loneliness only causes more isolation and aloneness for me and all those that I have withdrawn from or refused to give to. My fears have starved my own Power and caused My Light to dwindle.".....may this writing help those who read it, I welcome you to share this.....we can all be shining lights in the darkness.......the world is so full of darkness....I pray that in sharing this it brings light to those who need ........love and blessings......Serene Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.