RemedySpot.com

RE: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even thought I speak of it, I'm not saying it's for everyone, but there has got to be a reason for my stomach to swell like this that's why I'm trying it, I don't have trouble going to the bathroom yet my IBS has stopped for now and now I'm not going as often. I did do alot of research on this before actually settling on this one and when the pharmacist also agreed it was the best way to go if it was my first time using it.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:16 PMTo: asthma Subject: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

-www.dualactioncleanse.com

Char

Terry can you explain why everyone repeats everything

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:30:41 PMSubject: RE: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

Even thought I speak of it, I'm not saying it's for everyone, but there has got to be a reason for my stomach to swell like this that's why I'm trying it, I don't have trouble going to the bathroom yet my IBS has stopped for now and now I'm not going as often. I did do alot of research on this before actually settling on this one and when the pharmacist also agreed it was the best way to go if it was my first time using it.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@ webband.comSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:16 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

-www.dualactionclea nse.com

Char

I don't know. I'm sorry, I'm not here to cause problems

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of BourgSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:02 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

Terry can you explain why everyone repeats everything

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:30:41 PMSubject: RE: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@ webband.comSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:16 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

-www.dualactionclea nse.com

Char

>

> -www.dualactioncleanse.com

>

>

>

> Char

>

Cleanses are bad, and can be very bad. Your body does a good job of cleansing

itself. These

things are nothing more than money makers for those who sell them. If you want

to

" detoxify " , clean up your diet. Eat whole foods, drop the processed stuff, get

more fiber,

drink plenty of water (not flavored water).

The really bad part is it can terribly upset the flora in your digestive track,

just like a stomach

flu can. This alone can trigger IBS type symptoms that linger.

You need to find the cause of the bloating, not do cleanses. Milk protein,

gluten, and soy

are big offenders when it comes to bloating and IBS symptoms. Many of us know or

sense

the connection but don't want to give up the food. An elimination diet and

food/symptom

journal is a much healthier way to diagnose and deal with the problem.

>

> Even thought I speak of it, I'm not saying it's for everyone, but there has

> got to be a reason for my stomach to swell like this that's why I'm trying

> it, I don't have trouble going to the bathroom yet my IBS has stopped for

> now and now I'm not going as often. I did do alot of research on this before

> actually settling on this one and when the pharmacist also agreed it was the

> best way to go if it was my first time using it.

>

>

> Terry

> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He

> didn't trust me so much. ~Mother

> Teddy Bear's Early Learning Program

> Established August of 1992

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of

> adanaturkey8385@...

> Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:16 PM

> To: asthma

> Subject: I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.

>

>

> -www.dualactioncleanse.com

>

>

>

> Char

>

I agree and there are also more natural ways to cleanse. In fact, you can get the main ingredient in those cleansers in a health food stores for a lot cheaper. Most of these cleansers have Senokot in them, which is much cheaper to get from the store. The ones you see on TV do work, but they are ridiculously expensive.

The Lemonade cleanse really does work very well, and is much healther. Plus, it is a heck of a lot cheaper. I wouldn't advise going anywhere for the morning after you take it though. It works really really fast. I can send you a .pdf of it if you are interested.

Another way to cleanse naturally in corn husks, you can get them from any health food store.

I've been hearing about this cleanse on t.v.> > > -www.dualactioncleanse.com> > > > Char>