RemedySpot.com

Re: New experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had a similar experience. My doctor says that it may be caused by acid reflux. He says that Acid Reflux aggravates asthma in the first place.

New experience

I am wondering if anyone on the list has ever had this happen. I am having asthma symptoms as a result of an URI. I just tried using my Albuterol in my nebulizer and when I started breathing in, I experienced a burning sensation in my bronchial tube that caused me to cough. I have never had that happen. My experience has been that it would open my airway and is more of a soothing sensation rather than an irritant. I turned it off. Any advice regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marge

Hi Marge,

I have had that happen sporadically. I know to inhale and hold it for a count of 10, but sometimes the burn/cough just don't allow for that. I wait a few minutes and try again. I can usually get the doses in. Hope it goes away for you.

Mike

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:06:30 AMSubject: New experience

I am wondering if anyone on the list has ever had this happen. I am having asthma symptoms as a result of an URI. I just tried using my Albuterol in my nebulizer and when I started breathing in, I experienced a burning sensation in my bronchial tube that caused me to cough. I have never had that happen. My experience has been that it would open my airway and is more of a soothing sensation rather than an irritant. I turned it off. Any advice regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marge

Thank you. I have Acid Reflux really bad.

Marge

MMR

New experience

Thanks,

Marge

Thank you. It really concerned me. I was afraid it may be doing damage of some sort. Surely, I don't need any further damage.

Marge

MMR

New experience

Thanks,

Marge

It's the URI. I've done it too and I asked my doctor about it. He said it's caused when the URI irritates the bronchial tubes. I'm trying to get another one myself and I'll probably call the doctor tomorrow if I'm still tight in the morning.

Take care,

God bless you!

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:06:30 PMSubject: New experience

Thanks,

Marge

Thank you. All of the responses have made me feel better about using it.

Marge

MMR

New experience

Thanks,

Marge

I called my dr's office and he's on vacation. Sooo, I'll probably have to go to the ER before too long. I'm still tight and couging up a little junk and it's starting to get cluttered in there. Oh well.

God bless you!

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 6:38:05 PMSubject: Re: New experience

Marge

MMR

New experience

Thanks,

Marge

Let me know how you make out ok!!!!!!!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Bill and CanterSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:59 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: New experience

I called my dr's office and he's on vacation. Sooo, I'll probably have to go to the ER before too long. I'm still tight and couging up a little junk and it's starting to get cluttered in there. Oh well.

God bless you!

To: asthma Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 6:38:05 PMSubject: Re: New experience

Marge

MMR

New experience

Thanks,

Marge