RemedySpot.com

Re: Does anyone take a vitamin or supplement for asthma?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wish it was that easy. I have had asthma for over 20 years and never have been told about any supplements that could help my asthma.

Autumn

Subject: Does anyone take a vitamin or supplement for asthma?To: asthma Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:59 AM

T Does anyone take a vitamin or supplement for asthma that helps?

Char

I know there's some natural stuff the naturalpath has

but I was just wondering what if there was any vitamins

that help with lung function. Seems like a lot of vitamins help with like intestinal function, heart function but I don't know if there's one for lung function.

Char

Does anyone take a vitamin or supplement for asthma?To: asthma Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:59 AM

Char

I was told that aloe vera helps. Did buy a bottle, but it needs to be kept in the fridge and used within 6 weeks of opening, and since I was about to go away for 2 weeks, decided to just wait till I go back after Christmas.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

From: adanaturkey8385@ webband.com <adanaturkey8385@ webband.com>Subject: Does anyone take a vitamin or supplement for asthma?To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:59 AM

Char