computer all day at work so I am not doing anything much physically

during those 40 hours to be sore from work. I can tell you that

after doing nothing all day, I am so stiff and sore it's hard to walk

even taking my pain med.

I have a feeling that you've got something else going on like maybe

RA or some osteoarthritis? Have you asked your doctor to check you

for RA or even maybe fibromyalgia? There is no blood test or xray or

any real " scientific " type of test for fibro but if the doctor is

knowledgeable about it, he'll know what to do.

I know it's hard girl but some kind of exercise will help with the

stiffness, even if it's just walking around inside your house with

your jammies on LOL.

Take care and go ahead and vent your frustrations out whenever you

feel like it!

Debbie

> hi,

> i guess i'm just so frustrated at my medical condition right now. i

> dont feel 'depressed' but in a sense i guess i am.

>

> let me tell you...yesterday i did nothing but sit on my ass and

watch

> movies on the tv screen. i got up every now and then but basically

> chilled out.

>

> now i cant move!!!!! i feel like a 60 year old in a 30 yr olds

body.

> i hate this. (plus i hate the fact that i have gained so much

weight

> and cant exercise as it hurts too much)

>

> i'm just venting cause i know there is nothing to change unless they

> thyroid comes out. then, maybe, the symptoms will decrease.

>

> question: with the TT, do you actually get rid of the hashi? and

just

> stay hypo?

>

> well, i'm off to read more about my auto immune disease.

> thanks for letting me vent. so glad this support group is here.

> julie

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

yeh, well they don't think not breathing is a problem.....because they have not experienced what it is like to not be able to breathe......jerks!!!!annehttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/621460http://www.catster.com/cats/629724 Subject: frustratedTo: Alpha1_Lungs_and_Life Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 5:47 PM

I am SO frustrated! I am tired of people trying to pressure me to do things..Today it was skiing..because they forget that I can not breathe! I fight right now ALL the time to breathe...but I get the guilt trip of I dont want to stay on the boat for 8 hours, or I dont want to ski. No I can't ski..I would LOVE too. But dont worry..I totally understand THEIR need to both light up their cigarrettes at the same time and blow them in my direction. He sits there puffing on his cig..telling me how bad his asthma is so he understands. She my identical twin refuses to acknowledge that if I am this ill, she is going to be there too. UGH

thanks for letting me vent

Anita

Guest guest

thanks for the smile..I think you hit it right on the head. glad you guys are here!

Anita

frustratedTo: Alpha1_Lungs_and_Life Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 5:47 PM

I am SO frustrated! I am tired of people trying to pressure me to do things..Today it was skiing..because they forget that I can not breathe! I fight right now ALL the time to breathe...but I get the guilt trip of I dont want to stay on the boat for 8 hours, or I dont want to ski. No I can't ski..I would LOVE too. But dont worry..I totally understand THEIR need to both light up their cigarrettes at the same time and blow them in my direction. He sits there puffing on his cig..telling me how bad his asthma is so he understands. She my identical twin refuses to acknowledge that if I am this ill, she is going to be there too. UGH

Anita

Guest guest

Anita, you sister should give my sister a call they are soo callous it is crazy.

frustratedTo: Alpha1_Lungs_ and_Life@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 5:47 PM

Anita

Guest guest

I guess what drives me nuts is when I am hospitalized she is great, always making sure I am being monitored properly..nurses are doing their jobs etc. but I guess because I am not in the hospital I must be fine. They just stopped by to drop something off, said, oh maybe we should hook up some power in the boat so you can neb. I dont want that, I just want to be able to go home when I want!

Anita

frustratedTo: Alpha1_Lungs_ and_Life@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 5:47 PM

Anita

Guest guest

Well here's what you do...

Get a big old leather belt then wrap it around their chest and cinch it up till it hurts, then gray tape their mouth and nose shut except for 2 little holes for small straws to go through; thats what I feel like.

From: Anita W <bigtreeboss@ yahoo.com>Subject: frustratedTo: Alpha1_Lungs_ and_Life@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 5:47 PM

Anita