RemedySpot.com

RE: Does anyone live in s.c.?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a few friends who live down there, the East Coast is rough on Asthmatics as it's very hot and humid in the summers My best times outside of allergies are spring and fall, Summer the hot humid air get's me every time, and in the winter the cold air get's me

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:33 PMTo: asthma Subject: Does anyone live in s.c.?

If so, do you have a hard time with asthma there too?

Just wondering because we are moving there from Washington State either this summer or next.

Char

Well, The humid and hot didn't bother me much during the summer, just winter so I'm hoping i'll be okay.

I went to the VA urgent care and they gave me antibiotics

for a sinus infection and hope that the sinuses dripping into the chest will stop the pain in the chest. They also gave me

anti inflamitory for the pain in my arm and chest and hoping that will help. I hope they know what they are doing.

Char

I have a few friends who live down there, the East Coast is rough on Asthmatics as it's very hot and humid in the summers My best times outside of allergies are spring and fall, Summer the hot humid air get's me every time, and in the winter the cold air get's me

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:33 PMTo: asthma Subject: Does anyone live in s.c.?

Just wondering because we are moving there from Washington State either this summer or next.

Char

I do too for your sake!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:43 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Does anyone live in s.c.?

Well, The humid and hot didn't bother me much during the summer, just winter so I'm hoping i'll be okay.

I went to the VA urgent care and they gave me antibiotics

for a sinus infection and hope that the sinuses dripping into the chest will stop the pain in the chest. They also gave me

anti inflamitory for the pain in my arm and chest and hoping that will help. I hope they know what they are doing.

Char

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385webbandSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:33 PMTo: asthma Subject: Does anyone live in s.c.?

Char

Thanks anyway for your input.

Char

Does anyone live in s.c.?

Char