RemedySpot.com

RE: OT:Back online....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Madeline lives in Georgia, the fun part of leaves is you can use a leaf blower and blow them into your neighbors yard ROFL! We put mulching blades on our mower and mulch them for the grass seed and stuff we put on the ground.

And thanks for the welcome back! :)

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of FFTaz71@...Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:09 AMTo: asthma Subject: OT:Back online....

Yea!! We are finally back online since we moved. I am absolutely in love with the area of Ga we are living in. There is a bonafide fall with the trees turning colors and dropping leaves! Yea! Of course, I should be dismayed by this b/c I am allergic to leaf mold...but fall is so beautiful. We also have 8 trees in our backyard...so I should be really dismayed by the fact that we have a lot of raking to do..lol. However..I see me losing weight b/c of the yardwork involved!Terry Im glad to see you are posting here again!

SOme councils here use leaf blowers... I really don't see the point, as all it is doing is using up loads of petrol, and they give off fumes as you walk past. What is wrong with an old fashioned brush?? They need a street sweeper after them anyway, to gather up the piles of leaves hte blowers leave, so why not stop using unnecassary petrol (even if it is once again affordable - yay! It's almost back to the type of prices I paid when I first got my car 2 1/2 years ago, and first had to pay for my own petrol all the time), and save money using a brush?

<<Climbs back down off soapbox and puts it behind the settee for another day>>

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Subject: RE: OT:Back online....To: asthma Date: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, 5:13 PM

Madeline lives in Georgia, the fun part of leaves is you can use a leaf blower and blow them into your neighbors yard ROFL! We put mulching blades on our mower and mulch them for the grass seed and stuff we put on the ground.

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of FFTaz71@...Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:09 AMTo: asthma Subject: OT:Back online....

Yea!! We are finally back online since we moved. I am absolutely in love with the area of Ga we are living in. There is a bonafide fall with the trees turning colors and dropping leaves! Yea! Of course, I should be dismayed by this b/c I am allergic to leaf mold...but fall is so beautiful. We also have 8 trees in our backyard...so I should be really dismayed by the fact that we have a lot of raking to do..lol. However..I see me losing weight b/c of the yardwork involved!Terry Im glad to see you are posting here again!

We don't live in a city, we live in the country and on 2 acres of wooded land, this is the way WE chose to do it!

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of A HillSent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:50 AMTo: asthma Subject: RE: OT:Back online....

SOme councils here use leaf blowers... I really don't see the point, as all it is doing is using up loads of petrol, and they give off fumes as you walk past. What is wrong with an old fashioned brush?? They need a street sweeper after them anyway, to gather up the piles of leaves hte blowers leave, so why not stop using unnecassary petrol (even if it is once again affordable - yay! It's almost back to the type of prices I paid when I first got my car 2 1/2 years ago, and first had to pay for my own petrol all the time), and save money using a brush?

<<Climbs back down off soapbox and puts it behind the settee for another day>>

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>Subject: RE: OT:Back online....To: asthma Date: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, 5:13 PM

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of FFTaz71aolSent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:09 AMTo: asthma Subject: OT:Back online....