Alana

• 2 months later...

It's doing really good. Was able to do without two meds for one. I do

not like the fact that it leaves a residue. Do you use a spacer with

your Symbicort?

>

> Yeah I do, I brush my teeth after I use it and brush the roof of my

mouth

> and my tongue really good. How's the Symbicort working for ya?

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf

Of

> walkinglou2002

> Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:29 PM

> To: asthma

> Subject: Symbicort

>

>

>

>

> My allergist prescribed Symbicort for me. I have been using it with a

> spacer. It leaves such a film on the inside of the spacer after using

> it a few times. So I started to use it without the spacer. Now I

> think it is leaving a film on my teeth. I always rinse after use. Does

> anyone else have this problem.

>

> Lou

>

I have Nystatin also, but I have a Melucia mouth rinse that I like better. I guess if I had full blown Thrush, I would use the Nystatin. Thanks for your reply and you have given me the incentive to rinse and brush....lol.

Lou> >> > Yeah I do, I brush my teeth after I use it and brush the roof of my> mouth> > and my tongue really good. How's the Symbicort working for ya?> >> >> >> >> > _____> >> > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com> [mailto:asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com] On Behalf> Of> > walkinglou2002> > Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:29 PM> > To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com> > Subject: Symbicort> >> >> >> >> > My allergist prescribed Symbicort for me. I have been using it with a> > spacer. It leaves such a film on the inside of the spacer after using> > it a few times. So I started to use it without the spacer. Now I> > think it is leaving a film on my teeth. I always rinse after use. Does> > anyone else have this problem.> >> > Lou> >>

Your too funny girl

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of walkinglou2002Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:07 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Symbicort

I have Nystatin also, but I have a Melucia mouth rinse that I like better. I guess if I had full blown Thrush, I would use the Nystatin. Thanks for your reply and you have given me the incentive to rinse and brush....lol.

Lou> >> > Yeah I do, I brush my teeth after I use it and brush the roof of my> mouth> > and my tongue really good. How's the Symbicort working for ya?> >> >> >> >> > _____> >> > From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com> [mailto:asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com] On Behalf> Of> > walkinglou2002> > Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:29 PM> > To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) <mailto:asthma%40yahoogroups.com> com> > Subject: Symbicort> >> >> >> >> > My allergist prescribed Symbicort for me. I have been using it with a> > spacer. It leaves such a film on the inside of the spacer after using> > it a few times. So I started to use it without the spacer. Now I> > think it is leaving a film on my teeth. I always rinse after use. Does> > anyone else have this problem.> >> > Lou> >>