RemedySpot.com

Re: [DMSO]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 years later...

Obie, Have you thought of using the green fruit and vegetable bags -- they are usually found in the produce dept -- they will keep fruits and veggies fresh for a much longer time. They are not expensive when you consider the cost of throwing food out.It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

• 1 month later...

Nadonm... I make my own CS, but i am pretty sure it is still available at health food stores here in Canada. For DMSO, you can order it from USA for personal use, or you can buy it for your pet from a vet.

Wes

Hi group

at 25 I started to get some red spots where my glasses touch my face , under my eyes.

I would get red for 3 or 4 days peel off , look ok for 3 weeks then start again

doctor made me try all kinds of cream with little success

few application of cortisone ( cortate ) would the job for 4 to 5 days

the best cream ever prescribe to me , after a huge flare up, would work for a couple of weeks.

One day in a table spoon I mixed dmso and msp ( a commercial protein bound colloidal silver)

I applied it every where on my face that would get red occasionnaly, shure hurt, shure stainned my face for a weekend

But that was like 6 months ago and my face is 100% never came back

It took me 28 years to find a way to cure a fungal skin infection caused by my glasses

ps colloidal silver and dmso are illegal in canada

hey to make a succesfull medical system you need some patient that are really patient

I have to immigrate to the USA

Will someone please explain what msp is? Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

mild silver protein, i think.

it's a lousy way to make colloidal silver that can/will cause argyria if used regularly for long enough.

-----Original Message-----From: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO [mailto:DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO ]On Behalf Of angelsjam@...Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:49 AMTo: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO Subject: Re:

Will someone please explain what msp is?