RemedySpot.com

Old School Poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I dusted off a few of my old work and pass it on. Hope you all enjoy. Once Once our hearts and our souls were bound, once by a love so tendar found. Until the day I saw your eyes and knew your kisses held goodbyes. Though in my heart you'll stay 'til death, and promised with my final breath shall be your name as life is through, exhaling love that I once knew. ......................................................................... A View on Life Wanting things we cannot have. Having things we do not need. Bread and water fill our stomachs, but it's dreams on which we feed. Wearing smiles like Purple Hearts, (hiding sadness, hiding fears). Proof of life is found in footsteps. Death is earned theough painful years. ............................................................. Fate Dear love, as you look down on me lying in my casket, my lips cannot move and I badly wish to ask you Where have you been all my life? -Fate is so cruel. ............................................................. Decisions The war will start at seven. My

seargent says fire at will. I wish to go to Heaven, but the lord says not to kill. ....What the hell am I to do? .......................................................... The Garden We have both shed far too many tears. Lifetimes of pain rolled up into years. We wake together though sleep miles apart, sharing the sorrows we keep in our heart. If we would admit that we are one, I'm sure our sadness could be undone, then flowers could grow where darkness once grew, in the dry empty souls of me and you. So much to gain, so little to give, for us to learn how it feels to live. Randy p.s. Remember, these are very very old and crude but we must start somewhere! (smiles).

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.