RemedySpot.com

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD! A THANK YOU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is a letter to all of thanks and humble gratitude to all for the prayers we passed along for healing.. Her name is .. And I needed to share her sweet words., and thanks to all that helped her get through this tough time.. PRAYER IS POWERFUL.. Love to you all, and thank you for your love...~KarmaI

Come To You With A Humble Heart, To Thank Each And Every One Of You

That Prayed And Are Praying For Me,I Wanna Thank HUMANITY HEALING And

My Dear Friend BOB And AUGUSTA,Wich I Know Love Me Like A Daugther,All Of You Gave Me A Lesson Of A Lifetime,Even Tough Im A Very Caring And Loving Person,I Never Expected Ppl To Do For Me What I Usualy Do For Others...You Know?Sometimes

In Life We See So Many Sickness,So Much Poberty Not Only On Ppls Tables

But Also In There Spirit That You Wonder What Ppl Are Made Of,But You My Dear Friends And I Call You Like That,Coz To Me You Will Be In My Heart Forever,You Gave Me A Reason To Belive Again.You

Gave Me A Reason To Thank God Once More For My Life And For Yours,Thank

God Coz I Have So Many Wonderful Ppl Around Me,Ppl That Cares For

Others Ppl That Respects Human Life.May Gods Light Always Shine Upon You All My Dear Friends,I Will Thank God Every Day For My Life,Coz This Was Another Miracle In My Life,He Gave Me All, And He Wants Me To Keep It, And Now More Than Ever I Feel His Love And His Blessings Upon Me, And

You My Dear Friends Are Part Of Those Blessings,You Are Another Way Of

God Saying He Loves Me.To You All I Send My Love,My Respect Forever,And

My Blessings Always.I Thank God For My Life Every Day,And I Feel Is Conforting Presence Near Me,Like I Did When I Was In A Comma And He Was Holding My Hand,Never Letting Go,

I Thank God For You All,Coz You Incresead My Belive And My Faith,And

You Made Me See That Theres Lots Of Love In This World Still,And

Love Is What Conquers All,Only Love Can Fight Evil,Only Love Can

Transform Ppls Lifes,And The Loving Care That You Showed In Praying For

Me Is The Most Wonderful,Coz You Did It Out Of Your Heart,Even Tough U Didnt Had To,For That You Always Be Part Of My Heart,And Even Tough I Dont Know Most Of You,To You I Send All My Love And My Respect.My God Always Bless Your Lifes And Your Families, May Is Light Always Shine Upon You,And May Your Life Be Full Of Happyness,Peace And Joy.Love You All With All My Heart,May God Bless You All.....A Poem Also Shared For All In Gratitude..LOve Is In Every Breath That You TakeIn Every Prayer That You Silently Send To Heaven AboveIn Every Gesture Of KindnessLove Is The Most Power Feeling An The Most Strong Of Them AllOnly Love Can Fight Hate,Poberty,AngerOnly Love Can Cure Your Heart And Soul From The DarknessLet Love Infiltrate In YouLet It Clean Your HeartLet It Shine Upon Your SoulLet It Redeem And Confort YouIm Talking Of A Pure Love,The Sacred KindThe One God Has For Us,And The One He Wants Us To Feel For EachotherMany Ppl Here On This Site,And Other Ones Showed Me That Is True Love That Ppl Can Get Cured In Gods NameThat Is True Love That You Can Fight And Be StrongThat Is Thrue Love That You Can Endure And Have FaithAs

I Layed In Bed Hurting,I Couldnt Even Think Of Crying ,Even Tough The

Pain Was Horrible,The Only Thing I Could Think Was That I Had Many Ppl

Waiting For Me To Get Better,Waiting For Me To Have Faith And EnduranceAnd Coz Of Those Ppl Im Here Today,Praysng God For The Love He Placed Upon There HeartsLove Can Do Miracles,And Only Love Can Unite Ppl Around The WorldTo Me All I Can Feel Is This Ppls Love Upon Me,And Gods Light Upon My SoulAnd

Im So Thankfull For Is Love And For Yours,May Your Life Be Full Of

Glorious Blessings And May Gods Love Shine Always Upon YouAll My Love To You All...(Thank You Once More,Bob,Augusta,And Humanity Healing For All Ur Love)And a personal thank you from:~Karma

My heart is singing so highly right now! Bless you Karma, and bless and her beauty. What a gift it is to know she is doing better, and her words are so incredibly kind! She is a true survivor, and her words are such an honor to this amazing group. Thank you Karma for the beautiful update. *hugs*Infinite love and respect to you all and your compassion,Stefanie>> This is a letter to all of thanks and humble gratitude to all for the> prayers we passed along for healing..> > Her name is .. And I needed to share her sweet words., and thanks> to all that helped her get through this tough time..> > PRAYER IS POWERFUL..> > Love to you all, and thank you for your love...> ~Karma> > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t>> > I Come To You With A Humble Heart, To Thank Each And Every One Of You> That Prayed And Are Praying For Me,I Wanna Thank HUMANITY HEALING And My> Dear Friend BOB And AUGUSTA,Wich I Know Love Me Like A Daugther,> > All Of You Gave Me A Lesson Of A Lifetime,Even Tough Im A Very Caring> And Loving Person> > ,I Never Expected Ppl To Do For Me What I Usualy Do For Others...> > You Know?> > Sometimes In Life We See So Many Sickness,So Much Poberty Not Only On> Ppls Tables But Also In There Spirit That You Wonder What Ppl Are Made> Of,But> > You My Dear Friends And I Call You Like That,Coz To Me You Will Be In My> Heart Forever,You Gave Me A Reason To Belive Again.> > You Gave Me A Reason To Thank God Once More For My Life And For> Yours,Thank God Coz I Have So Many Wonderful Ppl Around Me,Ppl That> Cares For Others Ppl That Respects Human Life.> > May Gods Light Always Shine Upon You All My Dear Friends,> > I Will Thank God Every Day For My Life,Coz This Was Another Miracle In> My Life,> > He Gave Me All, And He Wants Me To Keep It, And Now More Than Ever I> Feel His Love And His Blessings Upon Me,> > And You My Dear Friends Are Part Of Those Blessings,You Are Another Way> Of God Saying He Loves Me.To You All I Send My Love,My Respect> Forever,And My Blessings Always.I Thank God For My Life Every Day,> > And I Feel Is Conforting Presence Near Me,Like I Did When I Was In A> Comma And He Was Holding My Hand,Never Letting Go,> > I Thank God For You All,Coz You Incresead My Belive And My Faith,And You> Made Me See That Theres Lots Of Love In This World Still,> > And Love Is What Conquers All,Only Love Can Fight Evil,Only Love Can> Transform Ppls Lifes,And The Loving Care That You Showed In Praying For> Me Is The Most Wonderful,Coz You Did It Out Of Your Heart,> > Even Tough U Didnt Had To,For That You Always Be Part Of My Heart,And> Even Tough I Dont Know Most Of You> > ,To You I Send All My Love And My Respect.My God Always Bless Your Lifes> And Your Families,> > May Is Light Always Shine Upon You,And May Your Life Be Full Of> Happyness,Peace And Joy.Love You All With All My Heart,> > May God Bless You All.....> > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t>> > A Poem Also Shared For All In Gratitude..> > LOve Is In Every Breath That You Take> In Every Prayer That You Silently Send To Heaven Above> In Every Gesture Of Kindness> Love Is The Most Power Feeling An The Most Strong Of Them All> Only Love Can Fight Hate,Poberty,Anger> Only Love Can Cure Your Heart And Soul From The Darkness> Let Love Infiltrate In You> Let It Clean Your Heart> Let It Shine Upon Your Soul> Let It Redeem And Confort You> Im Talking Of A Pure Love,The Sacred Kind> The One God Has For Us,And The One He Wants Us To Feel For Eachother> Many Ppl Here On This Site,And Other Ones Showed Me That Is True Love> That Ppl Can Get Cured In Gods Name> That Is True Love That You Can Fight And Be Strong> That Is Thrue Love That You Can Endure And Have Faith> As I Layed In Bed Hurting,I Couldnt Even Think Of Crying ,Even Tough The> Pain Was Horrible,The Only Thing I Could Think Was That I Had Many Ppl> Waiting For Me To Get Better,Waiting For Me To Have Faith And Endurance> And Coz Of Those Ppl Im Here Today,Praysng God For The Love He Placed> Upon There Hearts> Love Can Do Miracles,And Only Love Can Unite Ppl Around The World> To Me All I Can Feel Is This Ppls Love Upon Me,And Gods Light Upon My> Soul> And Im So Thankfull For Is Love And For Yours,May Your Life Be Full Of> Glorious Blessings And May Gods Love Shine Always Upon You> > All My Love To You All...> > (Thank You Once More,Bob,Augusta,> And Humanity Healing For All Ur Love)> > And a personal thank you from:> ~Karma>