RemedySpot.com

RE: A: MS and much more

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Toby,

I know you are asking for UNDA stuff only but I think it is important to mention the possiablity of using

LDN (low dose neltroxin) for a person like this while working with UNDA# and balancing out body function.

There is lots of very good info and research on the use of LDN especially with people who have MS. Often people have good symptom relief. It does not cure but stops the progression of the disease in its tracts. My thoughts are if we can use this as a cruch while working with the body to cure, it is a good combination. Research is finding that LDN has some very good effects on the immune system and complement. If you google "LDN and MS" You will find lots of info (how to give it, how it works, and how to dose). No side effects have been reported and i would much rather have someone on the LDN then on Voltaren and Lexapro. Sounds like she is not taking the Voltaren and lexapro because of the pain of the MS but b/c of the pain of scolosis? If this is the case I know from personal experience that Accupuncture and UNDA# esp # 42 in combo with various other numbers (1, 2, 20, 243, 258, 24, 212) has been helpful for minor discomfort that i have encoutered with my socolosis.

You have a lot to offer this lady for quality of life!

Caruso ND

ston MI

To: From: toby@...Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:43:24 +0000Subject: MS and much more

Hello all,I have a 43 year old female with MS and many complications/accompanying symptoms. She is one of 13 people in the town in which she grew up, including her sister, who died from MS complications and her father (this seems significant to me in terms of environmental toxins and genetics). She has pain at L5-S1 secondary to scoliosis and spinal fusion surgery; varicose veins on her heel (at Kidney 3 area) and the top of her foot (these bother her immensely purely for vanity's sake) and occasional hemorrhoids. She fatigues easily and has MS symptoms only with prolonged stress or physical activity--she will lose muscle function in her leg, will have visual disturbances and vivid dreams. When she has an upper respiratory infection, she requires the use of inhalers because she easily becomes asthmatic. She takes Voltaren for the MS and Lexapro not for depression but for her back pain--without it she is in agony. I am interested in opinions on Unda protocols for her. I have done global drainage (1, 20,243) and, at her request, begun working on her veins w/ 8, 74, 233 (with good success). I see the need to address her nervous system, her skeletal system and her immune system but am not sure how to prioritize protocols. I'm not an ND I'm an acupuncturist, and so would like to focus on using the Unda numbers to start--not getting too far into other forms of treatment at this time. Thanks for any and all advice!Toby Helmstetter, LAc Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!