RemedySpot.com

Welcome New members and Many Projects!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello again Family!I Came to one more time , Welcome our new members , and Say that we are really family here, and we are very proud to be here for each other during Happy times and no so happy ones, as well.Please make yourself at home, and when you are ready, please introduce yourself to the group, but if you just want to lurk, it is ok too.Welcome.* Now, the News... Humanity Healing gave its first steps towards becoming a Private Foundation, which will allow us to be able to launch the many projects we have been dreaming and "incubating" for a while. We have as of right now, an Orphanage in Kenya and the Project to help to build an Orphanage /School/ Nursing home in Ragamati/ Bangladesh, for the survivors of The Tsunami of 2004. I am personally excited with this possibility, since it is the definite expression of an Old dream that is about to come through.* The first great news we have is the creation of Our won Radio Station: Humanity Healing Internet Radio.This will make easier for Us to promote our Courses, interviews, and Our friends artists/Musicians, that are also so talented and Incredible healers. To visit the First stage of our Radio(it is not done yet), please go to:Humanity Healing Radio Then put in the search engine :. Our station has as of right now,4 music from our own Musicians, I will be including more when we finish our set up.Our Style is World Music.* Our next announcement is that we are also creating our E_zine, " Humanity Healing" Internet Magazine", which will be our way to publish our work( we are open to texts, blogs, works of art,) We are going to have the Artist of the Month, our own pictures, Cartoons, Cosmic Forecast and many many different things, but we still need your contribution of ideas, suggestions, and participation.* We are going to need tons of help, but I know my family, and I know that together, we can shake this world.If you want to post anything or if you want to contribute to the magazine, please let us know... we are developing all of those projects at the same time, but we can do it...LOL.* During next week, we will be announcing many new honorary Ambassadors, and some Liaisons. So , if you are interested in participate in any of those positions, please let us know, I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.* Now, a Little Note aside from everything said here, If you have a Prayer request , or a Healing request, at the time you send the request to all of us here to pray, please also send the Complete name of the person needing healing and a brief description of the Illness, to Alison: alisonkain444@...And we will Place the name on the healing grid Immediately, for as long as it is needed. I hope to count on all of you guys, so we can go ahead with all our projects and truly make a difference in this World.Bless you all, Love and deep respect all ways, Liane