RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Magnetite sand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't guess I'm on the ormus-PWT. I'm only on Seekverta's ormus and sun list--which has basically been silent for a while, and the regular ormus list. I know there are a couple other ormus lists. I suppose I should check them out, huh?

But no, I have not seen this magnetite that I posted about. I do recall that Vinny said having some matrix ("regular" sand) in the magnetite was a good thing. I actually asked him about this when I first got my sand from the guy in California--that gave the business to the 2 ladies. I told Vinny that I had this sand that was real regular looking, and not much matrix. He said that many times the magnetite was refined for commercial use, and he had found that this type wasn't as powerful as hand sifted.

BUT--he seems to find even various hand sifted sands as being of different strength, as you know he's gotten it from many different places and says some are better than others.

So, all I can say is that what I bought from the CA guy was the stuff you said was strongest. This is what the ladies sold, as being "clean". I asked them to sell me some unclean sand to see if there was a difference. They sent me a sample, and it looked a bit more brown due to the added plain sand. But it wasn't enough for a MEOW so I can't really tell.

I will say this though--of the other 2 bottles of mine that you sampled, that you didn't find very powerful, one was Vinny's super powerful sand he got on his trip and one was M's sand WITH Vinny's extra matrix added! That stuff cost me a small fortune--both those 2 types of sand and the matrix. I bought the matrix (special minerals) because Vinny said that it really increased the power of the mag sand. But both my husband (who is sensitive) and you, said that the most powerful water was the plain mag sand from the CA guy--which, without actually seeing it, Vinny thought was probably commercial grade. Which would undoubtedly be what this 50 cents a pound stuff is.

So--I'd certainly give this cheap magnetite a try. If it doesn't work out for the MEOW, if you don't feel it is strong enough, you can always put it on your garden. M says that mag sand added to gardens, even his front yard grass, makes everything grow like crazy. It seems (his theory) to draw both the surrounding magnetic energy from the soil into the roots and also from the air into the leaves. He told me (I had called him when the sand was first being reported by Vinny) he has to cut his grass every 3 days because it grows so fast by just dumping the sand on the ground. For the garden, he told me to put it about an inch deep around the plants and scratch it into the soil.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

So- I know I'm going to need more magnetite to build one more kettle and to

put more in these 3 because Vinny says I need taller and narrower bottles

than I'm using now.

I made MEOW kettles with the stuff I bought first, and have this last batch of the 50 pounds that I got from the lady, to be used in an experimental garden bed.

Samala,

what do u use the mag sand for?

http://www.ormuslike.info/ormuswater/magnetite-sand-1.html

I was doing a search for sources of magnetite here in Western Australia and came across this article - thought you might like the link if it is not the one you are already familiar with. I haven't studied it up myself so far to know what you are talking about.

Quote:

Which Magnetite Sand or Mixture Should I Use?As you are by now likely aware, I (and others in this field) have reported that not all magnetite sands are created equal, and also, as we have seen above, it is often the case that the highest-purity magnetite sands -- while they may still exhibit good basic MEOW effects -- are often not the most optimal sands for use in MEOW kettles, and that rather, it is often advisable to use a magnetite sand mix which includes at least some of the high-ormus non-magnetite sands which are found naturally co-occurring with magnetite sand in the wild. As a result of these facts, people often call me or write to me asking me to tell them which is the "best" magnetite sand or magnetite sand mixture (i.e., mixture of magnetite sands plus some high-ormus non-magnetite sands) for them. In one rather funny and extreme case, a healthcare practitioner wanted me to tell her the "exact best" mixture for a MEOW kettle which would yield optimal results for her and for her two hundred and sixty patients. As you likely know by now, there are many variables at play here, and they include not only the magnetite sand or magnetite sand mixture which you choose to employ, but also your setting (i.e., where the MEOW kettles will be placed), the water which you will use, and your own body and its highly unique needs and preferences. So, as you have likely guessed, due to all these variables, there is no one-size-fits-all, cut-and-dry answer which is just right for every one all of the time. Rather, it seems that different magnetite sands and mixtures will be optimal for different people, even if we were to control for all the other variables such as water type/quality and the setting in which the MEOW kettle(s) will be placed.

The home page for the list group may be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ormus-PWT or you may subscribe by sending an email to Ormus-PWT-subscribe

I don't know whether this is the group Daddybob mentioned. Owned by Vinny Pinto.

Hi Rowena. Yep, that's the site DB was talking about. Vinny and M basically introduced MEOW kettles to the world. I belive M invented them, and he knows Vinny and Vinny brought it to everyone's attention, after he experimented with them.

There are far too many variables to worry about, unless you want to get really scientific. Besides, hardly anyone has the lab equipment that Vinny or does, to test the strength of each individual type of sand, kettle, etc. Plus, what has not been mentioned much here, is that a lot of what Vinny says about power is found through his intuition. Meaning, if you are energy sensitive, or are able to dowse, you can find out as much as Vinny does about the different sands, kettles, etc.

He has experimented with various waters, too. Seems the best is always "live" water, meaning local unpolluted spring water. But for any water, even this, he adds a few grains of sea salt, some azomite or clay because he says it helps strengthen the effect the sand has.

There are people who feel that a MEOW kettle is nothing more than an orgon generator, because it has both organic and non organic layers. Therefore they are now experimenting with adding more and more layers to a MEOW kettle. So far, the few that are doing this have not reported their findings.

Personally, I still am not clear on whether the water from a kettle is strictly magnetized water, or if it has ormus, or is just increasing the natural ormus in living water. <shrug> I keep intending to ask Vinny. I did once, but did not get an answer that I understood. I need to ask him again, what his thoughts are on this.

Samala,

I don't know whether this is the group Daddybob mentioned. Owned by Vinny Pinto.