RemedySpot.com

Re:what stages are contagius?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Im sorry to say I forgot to ask, HOWEVER, the doctor did tell me something kind of interesting...

He told me that alot of times the bronchitis that asthmatics get is not necessarily the contagious bronchitis that other people get. He explained that the bronchitis is a side effect so to speak of the asthma flare. It makes alot of sense to me in that when we flare up we produce extra mucus that clogs up the airways and if it doesnt get booted out somehow it sits around our reaction is to cough.

It doesnt answer the question about when are we contagious, but it did point out something to me that I had never thought of before!

Oh yeah, I must have caught this walking pnuemonia thing extremely early because I had clear lung sounds on Friday when I went for my check up AND my peak flows are almost in the green consistently. I hit green for one of 3 blows into my peak flow meter every time...and Im almost off the ventolin totally. I used it today to pre-treat before I went to Curves...then I came home and raked leaves for 2 hours. We will see tomorrow how my body reacts to all this extra activity.

AnnListen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!