RemedySpot.com

RE: Introduction Part 2 spacerss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Areo Spacer Chambers

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of hicando@...Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:09 PMTo: asthma Subject: RE: Introduction Part 2 spacerss

Curious about chamber - spacers.

On Amazon.com what are they listed under?

Hicando

--------- Introduction Part 2

This seems like a caring group.Today a guy told me I should hold my albuterol and Symbicort about aninch away from my mouth, compress the unit, and breathe in. He saidyou get more of the medicine this way. What do yall think?Last night an amazing thing happened.When the temps are between 65 and 75, my house's internal temperaturehardly changes. It can hang somewhere for hours. So the fan doesn'tcome on. I've learned that fan really helps circulate the air.Last night I decided to open the window to hopefully get a littlecirculation. It was softly raining here in Georgia and I didn't knowhow it would affect me but figured I already felt bad enough so itcouldn't help. (Reading this group a little showed me I am in a verylucky stage of the disease.) I woke up after four hours and I feltgreat! It was the first time in a month I could breathe in and outwith no trouble. I could take a deep breath and let it out withoutcoughing. I as amazed. But it was very short lived. I got up to gowhere you go in the middle of the night when you get up and was windedafter about five steps.When I got back to the bed and laid down I immediately started havingtrouble. Most of it this time was above my chin whereas I'vegenerally been more distressed below my chin since I got whatever Igot. My sinuses just clogged up. Everytime I'd sit up I'd feelbetter. Lay back down and it's like my whole head is stuffed withcotton. I never did get back to sleep.Today turned out to be a rough day overall. It was great from about3:00 - 3:10 this morning but that's all. I hate the come and go ofthis disease.

thanx

--------- Introduction Part 2

This seems like a caring group.Today a guy told me I should hold my albuterol and Symbicort about aninch away from my mouth, compress the unit, and breathe in. He saidyou get more of the medicine this way. What do yall think?Last night an amazing thing happened.When the temps are between 65 and 75, my house's internal temperaturehardly changes. It can hang somewhere for hours. So the fan doesn'tcome on. I've learned that fan really helps circulate the air.Last night I decided to open the window to hopefully get a littlecirculation. It was softly raining here in Georgia and I didn't knowhow it would affect me but figured I already felt bad enough so itcouldn't help. (Reading this group a little showed me I am in a verylucky stage of the disease.) I woke up after four hours and I feltgreat! It was the first time in a month I could breathe in and outwith no trouble. I could take a deep breath and let it out withoutcoughing. I as amazed. But it was very short lived. I got up to gowhere you go in the middle of the night when you get up and was windedafter about five steps.When I got back to the bed and laid down I immediately started havingtrouble. Most of it this time was above my chin whereas I'vegenerally been more distressed below my chin since I got whatever Igot. My sinuses just clogged up. Everytime I'd sit up I'd feelbetter. Lay back down and it's like my whole head is stuffed withcotton. I never did get back to sleep.Today turned out to be a rough day overall. It was great from about3:00 - 3:10 this morning but that's all. I hate the come and go ofthis disease.