RemedySpot.com

RE: taking more than prescribed (singulair)------went to ER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All, I ended up in the E.R. I just don't know what else to do anymore. I am really tired of fightingAutumn wrote: Yes, that's it, thanks From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>Subject: RE: taking more than prescribed (singulair)To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 5:02 PM Kay I'd go to the ER or your local urgent care center Terry Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that

He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992 From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of KaySent: Monday, December 01, 2008 2:43 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: taking more than prescribed (singulair) I am having horrible asthma issues today. I was just wondering if anyone has ever taken 2 singulairs before? and how did it make you feel?I feel as if I need to go to the E.R. but I was just there about 2wks ago! and hospitilized in October! I am just so frustrated and I don't know what else to do... I am taking EVERYTHING! advair, xopenex, zrytec, singulair (1) atrovent... I

am using my inhalers way too much.Is there an alternative to predinsone? I really don't like taking thatwish I could breathKay

Thats good, i hope your feeling better!

To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:21:42 AMSubject: RE: taking more than prescribed (singulair)------went to ER

Hi All,

I ended up in the E.R. I just don't know what else to do anymore. I am really tired of fightingAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Yes, that's it, thanks

From: Terry <soccer.momverizon (DOT) net>Subject: RE: taking more than prescribed (singulair)To: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 5:02 PM

Kay I'd go to the ER or your local urgent care center

Terry

Head Coach to the Chaney Bull DogsI know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:asthma@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of KaySent: Monday, December 01, 2008 2:43 PMTo: asthmayahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: taking more than prescribed (singulair)

I am having horrible asthma issues today. I was just wondering if anyone has ever taken 2 singulairs before? and how did it make you feel?I feel as if I need to go to the E.R. but I was just there about 2wks ago! and hospitilized in October! I am just so frustrated and I don't know what else to do... I am taking EVERYTHING! advair, xopenex, zrytec, singulair (1) atrovent... I am using my inhalers way too much.Is there an alternative to predinsone? I really don't like taking thatwish I could breathKay