RemedySpot.com

RE: WOW

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I always use Rubitussin!

Char

WOW

My oldest did a CVS run for me as I've been down with a head and chest cold since last Thursday, well he came home with 3 things Sudafed OM (sinus spray) amazing stuff,

Musinex, and Robitussin for day and night, however he told the pharmacist I was a severe asthmatic and had been suffering since Thursday and don't believe it's asthma related, the snooty ole thing told him not to give me the Robitussin because it would set my asthma off. HELLO I took it last night as a last resort and was fine! Since taking the Musinex and Sudafed om I felt amazingly better. Let's hope it stays this way. And mind you the dam dr's office never called back, which is soo unusually for them, they see or hear my name and they are all over that phone, they had to of been really busy today!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

I used it for the first time since I was 8 last night and it worked great! So I told him to buy it anyways

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of adanaturkey8385@...Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:53 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: WOW

I always use Rubitussin!

Char

WOW

My oldest did a CVS run for me as I've been down with a head and chest cold since last Thursday, well he came home with 3 things Sudafed OM (sinus spray) amazing stuff,

Musinex, and Robitussin for day and night, however he told the pharmacist I was a severe asthmatic and had been suffering since Thursday and don't believe it's asthma related, the snooty ole thing told him not to give me the Robitussin because it would set my asthma off. HELLO I took it last night as a last resort and was fine! Since taking the Musinex and Sudafed om I felt amazingly better. Let's hope it stays this way. And mind you the dam dr's office never called back, which is soo unusually for them, they see or hear my name and they are all over that phone, they had to of been really busy today!