RemedySpot.com

Sorry got off topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We were crunched for a while, I paid $18,000 of a cc bill off in 12 months, so freedom is here and hopefully alot of my stress will go away, now to get my kids through Catholic school (the 10 year old) and my oldest through College. Their schooling I have always given up everything for and done without alot for myself just for their education, that's not something you can skimp on. We have 12 years left on our mortgage and will be buying a center console boat this summer (no payment on that pay for it out right!) This is how I've always wanted to live. Now if I could get rid of my asthma and other bouts of cancer and GI issues I'm be in good shape, but all in all I am a happy person as long as I have my dh and children!

Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992

From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of A HillSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 5:14 PMTo: asthma Subject: RE: Re: Primatene Mist

We're lucky, as my parents have no mortgage, mum's job is, and always will be safe, though dad works for a small company, but one which is not struggling, and so the credit crunch hasn't (yet) affected us. As I am still in full time education, and they pay my rent on my house for me, and my bills are included in the rent (as long as I don't go silly and have the heating on full 24/7, as then I'll have to pay extra!), then I personally am not affected. In fact, it has helped me cos it means it's MUCH cheaper to fill my car up now - £30 for a full tank of petrol, whereas 6 months ago it was nearer £50.

Jenn

Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...!

Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

I have been using this stuff since it came out, and; I have had no problems with it. I value my independence. And I do not like some tree hugger telling me to 'save the trees and the rain forests' justifies putting people's lives at hazzard. Or worse have some Federal pencil pusher do it for him.