RemedySpot.com

RE: reply to tracy about yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeanie - Mercola (I believe) says if you have a constant craving for carbs and simple sugars, it means there is a build up of yeast...I know we need that stuff, but everything in balance. I'll check on it, but that's where I was coming from on that detail. I think I will stick with the build-up plan that you described. It makes a lot more sense.

~ Tracie

From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 9:52 AMTo: miralax Subject: Re: reply to tracy about yeast

Jeanie,I was wondering if you believe (or others believe) that you can get a yeast problem back in ballance without that horrid diet. I was gonna try to do it myself years ago but quickly realized that not only was it not gonna work with our pocket book, but I didn't think that *I* could survive it. I would starve to death before the yeast were in check. I am giving my dd (my concern now, not myself) Probiotics, and good antifungals (garlic and Aloe Vera Juice) that will build her immune system. I am trying to cut back on bad sugars, but it is near impossible with dh home 24/7 since becoming disabled. I tell him over and over *no*, but he keeps saying I'll give her just a little bit. But that little bit is over and over ALL DAY LONG. (Same thing with constipating foods) In your opinion, and that of anyone else, does my daughter have a chance of her yeast coming back into ballance?Thanks!Susie ~Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Everyone craves sugar and carbs.............we need them, that's why we all crave them, It can be dangerous to take them all away, just like meat. I think your doing all the right things, Everyone has yeast, it will eventually balance back out over time, if you're not wiping it out with antibiotics and you're already adding a probiotic, so you should be fine. There are two ways to go about yeast as there is to cancer, you can either A) Build UP the immune system so the body can fight it off , like with pro-biotics, or B) you can use anti-fungels to attack the yeast, breaking it down, as does chemotherapy with cancer, I choose A the way you're doing it. Anti-fungels are nasty and very violent on the body. If you can replenish it over time, using a probiotic, I'd try that first. Some people do need antifungels, but I would surely try building up the immune system before breaking down the immune system, the body weakens and it's hard for it to fight anything off when it's weak. This is how Summers beat cancer, not with chemotherapy.

Jeanie

Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi

If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!!

probiotics (Kirkmans)

fish oil (organic)

mag citrate (Kirkmans)

mag/cal caplets (organic)

He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner.

I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

Susie~

Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I also forgot to add, that some of the Mother's are deciding to treat for yeast without even testing, by a stool sample, first, so really they are treating something that hasn't even been diagnosed????? and yes, when you have yeast, you do crave carbs and sugars but if you only went by that, then we'd be treating everyone, even those that didn't have yeast because everyone craves carbs and sugar.............that's why I always say test first then treatCarl and Tracie Happel wrote: Jeanie - Mercola (I believe) says if you have a constant craving for carbs and simple sugars, it means there is a build up of yeast...I know we need that stuff, but everything in balance. I'll check on it, but that's where I was coming from on that detail. I think I will stick with the build-up plan that you described. It makes a lot more sense. ~ Tracie From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 9:52 AMTo: miralax Subject: Re: reply to tracy about yeast Jeanie,I was wondering if you believe (or others believe) that you can get a yeast problem back in ballance without that horrid diet. I was gonna try to do it myself years ago but quickly realized that not only was it not gonna work with our pocket book, but I didn't think that *I* could survive it. I would starve to death before the yeast were in check. I am giving my dd (my concern now, not myself) Probiotics, and good antifungals (garlic and Aloe Vera Juice) that will build her immune system. I am trying to cut back on bad sugars, but it is near impossible with dh home 24/7 since becoming disabled. I tell him over and over *no*, but he keeps saying I'll give her just a little bit. But that little bit is over and over ALL DAY LONG. (Same thing with constipating foods) In your opinion, and that of anyone else, does my daughter have a chance of her yeast coming back into ballance?Thanks!Susie ~Jeanie Ward

<dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , Everyone craves sugar and carbs.............we need them, that's why we all crave them, It can be dangerous to take them all away, just like meat. I think your doing all the right things, Everyone has yeast, it will eventually balance back out over time, if you're not wiping it out with antibiotics and you're already adding a probiotic, so you should be fine. There are two ways to go about yeast as there is to cancer, you can either A) Build UP the immune system so the body can fight it off , like with pro-biotics, or B) you can use anti-fungels to attack the yeast, breaking it down, as does chemotherapy with cancer, I choose A the way you're doing it. Anti-fungels are nasty and very violent on the body. If you can replenish it over time, using a probiotic, I'd try that first.

Some people do need antifungels, but I would surely try building up the immune system before breaking down the immune system, the body weakens and it's hard for it to fight anything off when it's weak. This is how Summers beat cancer, not with chemotherapy. Jeanie Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you

tons!! probiotics (Kirkmans) fish oil (organic) mag citrate (Kirkmans) mag/cal caplets (organic) He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner. I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly

craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

hmm...good point. just going off symptoms. either way, with all the help from everyone, i've decided to stick with what we have. it's been almost 7 mos...need to keep going without changes for a while yet.

RE: reply to tracy about yeast

I also forgot to add, that some of the Mother's are deciding to treat for yeast without even testing, by a stool sample, first, so really they are treating something that hasn't even been diagnosed????? and yes, when you have yeast, you do crave carbs and sugars but if you only went by that, then we'd be treating everyone, even those that didn't have yeast because everyone craves carbs and sugar.............that's why I always say test first then treatCarl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote:

Jeanie - Mercola (I believe) says if you have a constant craving for carbs and simple sugars, it means there is a build up of yeast...I know we need that stuff, but everything in balance. I'll check on it, but that's where I was coming from on that detail. I think I will stick with the build-up plan that you described. It makes a lot more sense.

~ Tracie

From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 9:52 AMTo: miralax Subject: Re: reply to tracy about yeast

Jeanie,I was wondering if you believe (or others believe) that you can get a yeast problem back in ballance without that horrid diet. I was gonna try to do it myself years ago but quickly realized that not only was it not gonna work with our pocket book, but I didn't think that *I* could survive it. I would starve to death before the yeast were in check. I am giving my dd (my concern now, not myself) Probiotics, and good antifungals (garlic and Aloe Vera Juice) that will build her immune system. I am trying to cut back on bad sugars, but it is near impossible with dh home 24/7 since becoming disabled. I tell him over and over *no*, but he keeps saying I'll give her just a little bit. But that little bit is over and over ALL DAY LONG. (Same thing with constipating foods) In your opinion, and that of anyone else, does my daughter have a chance of her yeast coming back into ballance?Thanks!Susie ~Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Everyone craves sugar and carbs.............we need them, that's why we all crave them, It can be dangerous to take them all away, just like meat. I think your doing all the right things, Everyone has yeast, it will eventually balance back out over time, if you're not wiping it out with antibiotics and you're already adding a probiotic, so you should be fine. There are two ways to go about yeast as there is to cancer, you can either A) Build UP the immune system so the body can fight it off , like with pro-biotics, or B) you can use anti-fungels to attack the yeast, breaking it down, as does chemotherapy with cancer, I choose A the way you're doing it. Anti-fungels are nasty and very violent on the body. If you can replenish it over time, using a probiotic, I'd try that first. Some people do need antifungels, but I would surely try building up the immune system before breaking down the immune system, the body weakens and it's hard for it to fight anything off when it's weak. This is how Summers beat cancer, not with chemotherapy.

Jeanie

Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi

If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!!

probiotics (Kirkmans)

fish oil (organic)

mag citrate (Kirkmans)

mag/cal caplets (organic)

He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner.

I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

Susie~

Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Yeast!! Sugar feeds yeast! Testing is usually not accurate, "symptoms" are more accurate when it comes to diagnosing yeast! Antibiotics, you usually well have yeast from, lack of good flora, sinus infections is a classic sign, even athletes feet, dandruff, etc. etc. From what I understand It is a series of symptoms. Most americans have to much yeast!! OLE- oil of oregeno is a good defense for yeast. I would recommend probiotics with the OLE! OLE has helped my husbands sinsus issues and viral issues so much this year! Yeast control/balance can take months! Treating yeast naturally verses script is much better! Script usually has fallbacks/added issues! Jennie wrote: I also forgot to add, that some of the Mother's are deciding to treat for yeast without even testing, by a stool sample, first, so really they are treating something that hasn't even been diagnosed????? and yes, when you have yeast, you do crave carbs and sugars but if you only went by that, then we'd be treating everyone, even those that didn't have yeast because everyone craves carbs and sugar.............that's why I always say test first then treatCarl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Jeanie - Mercola (I believe) says if you have a constant

craving for carbs and simple sugars, it means there is a build up of yeast...I know we need that stuff, but everything in balance. I'll check on it, but that's where I was coming from on that detail. I think I will stick with the build-up plan that you described. It makes a lot more sense. ~ Tracie From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 9:52 AMTo: miralax Subject: Re: reply to tracy about yeast Jeanie,I was wondering if you believe (or others believe) that you can get a yeast problem back in

ballance without that horrid diet. I was gonna try to do it myself years ago but quickly realized that not only was it not gonna work with our pocket book, but I didn't think that *I* could survive it. I would starve to death before the yeast were in check. I am giving my dd (my concern now, not myself) Probiotics, and good antifungals (garlic and Aloe Vera Juice) that will build her immune system. I am trying to cut back on bad sugars, but it is near impossible with dh home 24/7 since becoming disabled. I tell him over and over *no*, but he keeps saying I'll give her just a little bit. But that little bit is over and over ALL DAY LONG. (Same thing with constipating foods) In your opinion, and that of anyone else, does my daughter have a chance of her yeast coming back into ballance?Thanks!Susie ~Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , Everyone craves sugar and carbs.............we need them, that's why we all crave them, It can be dangerous to take them all away, just like meat. I think your doing all the right things, Everyone has yeast, it will eventually balance back out over time, if you're not wiping it out with antibiotics and you're already adding a probiotic, so you should be fine. There are two ways to go about yeast as there is to cancer, you can either A) Build UP the immune system so the body can fight it off , like with pro-biotics, or B) you can use anti-fungels to attack the yeast, breaking it down, as does chemotherapy with cancer, I choose A the way you're doing it. Anti-fungels are nasty and very violent on the body. If you can replenish it over time, using a probiotic, I'd try that first. Some people do need antifungels, but I would surely try building up the immune system before breaking down the immune system,

the body weakens and it's hard for it to fight anything off when it's weak. This is how Summers beat cancer, not with chemotherapy. Jeanie Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!! probiotics (Kirkmans) fish oil (organic) mag citrate (Kirkmans) mag/cal caplets (organic) He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner. I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he

has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

OoO = oil of oregano

OLE = olive leaf extract

In general OLE in a 'typical' person will take care of viral,

bacterial and fungal -- marvelous herb.

BUT -- it seems that in kids that are on or just off the spectrum,

OLE will tend to work on viruses -- which in a viral loaded person

will tend to cause yeast to grow. So it's kind of like a teeter

totter -- give OLE for awhile cycle in something else for antifungal,

continue OLE, cycle in another antifungal.....

> Hi

>

> If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some

feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is

producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm

doing too much? Thank you tons!!

>

> probiotics (Kirkmans)

> fish oil (organic)

> mag citrate (Kirkmans)

> mag/cal caplets (organic)

>

> He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or

lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night

with dinner.

>

> I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and

simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil

of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to

bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

>

> Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Susie~

>

> Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

My husband(who used to get soo sick every winter) tried the OOO and

OLE. Typically we use the garlic(works great, but wanted something

easier). He alternates the two. Started with the OOO for a few days

( " had " cronic sinus off and on for years,yeast issue I suspect). Now

he makes sure we always have in the fridge(I fridge all supplements).

Viral attack in home and then used the OLE! I didnt want to take

chance of getting sick with such buisy/24hr care of my youngest and

did the garlic(of coarse worked great). Second bout in our little

town of illnes, I went ahead and did the OLE and never did get ill!!

Although I have not come accross this at all, recently when I

recommended the OOO for yeast, it was mentioned that it can affect

the good flora! I was surprised and googled it and sure enough there

was little info on this! I suspect this would only be a problem if it

was used to much. Also as a just in case, probiotics/yogurt should

counter this. But I really feel it is most likely not a flora

problem!! I think the benefits outweigh the negative! I think OOO

should be used as needed and then no worries! I suspect the 2

(OLE/OOO) would work good together alternating, viral/die off/yeast.

My husband feels pretty good for the first winter yet. Garlic, still

the best, covers all the issues, but you gotta like the stuff

(fortunatly I love the taste):) Jennie<><

> > Hi

> >

> > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me

some

> feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is

> producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if

I'm

> doing too much? Thank you tons!!

> >

> > probiotics (Kirkmans)

> > fish oil (organic)

> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)

> > mag/cal caplets (organic)

> >

> > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or

> lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at

night

> with dinner.

> >

> > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and

> simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil

> of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to

> bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

> >

> > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Susie~

> >

> > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo! Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

how much garlic do you take and what kind???? margJennie wrote: My husband(who used to get soo sick every winter) tried the OOO and OLE. Typically we use the garlic(works great, but wanted something easier). He alternates the two. Started with the OOO for a few days("had" cronic sinus off and on for years,yeast issue I suspect). Now he makes sure we always have in the fridge(I fridge all supplements). Viral attack in home and then used the OLE! I didnt want to take chance of getting sick with such

buisy/24hr care of my youngest and did the garlic(of coarse worked great). Second bout in our little town of illnes, I went ahead and did the OLE and never did get ill!! Although I have not come accross this at all, recently when I recommended the OOO for yeast, it was mentioned that it can affect the good flora! I was surprised and googled it and sure enough there was little info on this! I suspect this would only be a problem if it was used to much. Also as a just in case, probiotics/yogurt should counter this. But I really feel it is most likely not a flora problem!! I think the benefits outweigh the negative! I think OOO should be used as needed and then no worries! I suspect the 2(OLE/OOO) would work good together alternating, viral/die off/yeast. My husband feels pretty good for the first winter yet. Garlic, still the best, covers all the issues, but you gotta like the stuff(fortunatly I love the taste):)

Jennie<><> > Hi > > > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil (organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I

doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

i mostly cook with it! Add to the end of cooking! My husband took the

pill form when he was struggling with high blood preasure(this was

befor I started cooking a lot with) and he actually lowered his

preasure! When we use the pill form I buy the highest level

available. I recommend " not " buying the non scent due to it is

overproccesed and the main ingredient is taken out! Oil form would be

best! We have seen such good results with garlic that I stick with

whole form and cooking as much as possible. If a virus strikes(rare

now) we immediatly take the chopped form, up to a tablespoon, crush

and swallow(you can mix with pudding, whip creme etc), virus is gone

by next day, you can feel the difference the night of taking!

Jennie<><

> > > Hi

> > >

> > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me

> some

> > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is

> > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if

> I'm

> > doing too much? Thank you tons!!

> > >

> > > probiotics (Kirkmans)

> > > fish oil (organic)

> > > mag citrate (Kirkmans)

> > > mag/cal caplets (organic)

> > >

> > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or

> > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at

> night

> > with dinner.

> > >

> > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and

> > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the

oil

> > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have

to

> > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

> > >

> > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Susie~

> > >

> > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

> > > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> > Yahoo! Search.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>