RemedySpot.com

RE: Bonnie and Kathy H

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You're right, Jelly Belly is really close to us! We should try to get together sometime...though as it turns out, yesterday we were in Gurnee to see my DD's pediatrician.Bonnie

I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other..................

Where are you ?

Bonnie and Kathy H

I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other..................

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

Three is definitely better than one or none...been near the Jelly Belly Factory - did the Danskin Triathlon in the lake right near the factory. Both are great fun!! :0)

~ Tracie

From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of HudsonSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:23 PMTo: miralax Subject: Re: Bonnie and Kathy H

Where are you ?

Bonnie and Kathy H

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

IL, wasn't it you that was talking about meeting us because you were near Kenosha or somewhere? You don't have to disclose your where abouts.......... Hudson wrote: Where are you ? Bonnie and Kathy H I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other.................. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

, don't tell me you live near there too................that makes 4 if you do!Carl and Tracie Happel wrote: Three is definitely better than one or none...been near the Jelly Belly Factory - did the Danskin Triathlon in the lake right near the factory. Both are great fun!! :0) ~

Tracie From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of HudsonSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:23 PMTo: miralax Subject: Re: Bonnie and Kathy H Where are you ? Bonnie and Kathy H I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other.................. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release

Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

I live near there...a few hours away, but go often to visit family.

Bonnie and Kathy H

As soon as the weather breaks, we were thinking about getting together, you are more than welcome to join us, when it's gets closer to spring, I'll e-mail you off line so we can keep it confidential where we'll be meeting but it seems we are all in the same area and maybe we can put our heads together and do something about this situation. Even though there's 4000 posts and 700 from the FDA and everyone agree's about this situation, it's is still getting us nowhere. Maybe we need to start an organization..................MAM.............Mom's against Miralax Carl and Tracie Happel wrote: I live near there...a few hours away, but go often to visit family. Bonnie and Kathy H I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the

Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other.................. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

Not me, I'm in PA !!

Bonnie and Kathy H

I think you could really help spread the word! Help others with miralax/constipation issues! Especially now that miralax is over the counter, just sitting there like candy for anyone to use. I worry alot about those who with kidney issues and not even realizing it. Or this stuff sitting in someones medicine cabinet for any child to get a hold of. I know you can do this!! My prayers are with you!! Others need to no there are other options out there to help with constipation issues also, not just drugs! Jennie wrote: As soon as the weather breaks, we were thinking about getting together, you are more than welcome to join us, when it's gets closer to spring, I'll e-mail you off line so we can keep it confidential where we'll be meeting but it seems we are all in the same area and maybe we can put our heads together and do something about this situation. Even though there's 4000 posts and 700 from the FDA and everyone agree's about this situation, it's is still getting us nowhere. Maybe we need to start an organization..................MAM.............Mom's against Miralax Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: I live near there...a few hours away, but go often to visit family. Bonnie and Kathy H I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry

Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other.................. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

It seems to me, there was someone else in the WI area.............well, we still have 3 Hudson wrote: Not me, I'm in PA !! Bonnie and Kathy H I should have set something up with you guys for yesterday, we went up to the Jelly Belly factory yesterday, now there's a good place for us to get together, they have a train ride and you get to try all the jelly beans! I still feel if we work in numbers we'll get much further with this, what's a doc to do, if he has three, Miralax'ed kids, and three angry Mom's outside in the waiting room. Dr. Hicks in Delevan believed me..............something to think about? Remember, we three Mom's have something nobody else on here has, we're all near each other.................. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM

I'm on another yahoo group for pmdd...a lot of the meds those people are taking to help manage their pmdd contains PEG. I wrote them about the dangers...almost everyone responded that they had not heard of PEG, let alone what it can do. Some chose to say they would prefer the help of the med and ignore the PEG, which is their decision, but at least now they are more informed and might have a place to start if they notice symptoms.

~ Tracie

Bonnie and Kathy H

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.