RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone! Looking for some Missing members....(please read)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Everyone... I have been a bit concern about some of the absences here, I am really willing to ask (better saying even beg), for you absent ones to give us the air of the grace.. and say at least if are you ok and if there is something we can do for you as a family. Those are: Theresa, , Anastasia Tunstall Tere..... For the sake of my sanity, please say something to me, People! We miss you all and we need you and LOVE YOU very much!Please come back Much love and respect,Liane

I am still here! There are just way too many group emails so I cannot keep up. I love you all very much too! Hope you all have a fantastic week! Blessings, Liane Legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: <butterflygris@...>Date: Nov 23, 2007 12:24 PM Subject: [] Hello Everyone! Looking for some Missing members....(please read) Everyone... I have been a bit concern about some of the absences here, I am really willing to ask (better saying even beg), for you absent ones to give us the air of the grace.. and say at least if are you ok and if there is something we can do for you as a family. Those are: Theresa, ,

Anastasia Tunstall Tere..... For the sake of my sanity, please say something to me, People! We miss you all and we need you and LOVE YOU very much!Please come back Much love and respect,Liane

-- "Truth is something which can't be told in a few words. Those who simplify the universe only reduce the expansion of its meaning."~*Anais Nin"You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the strength and ability to do it." ~Eileen Caddy