RemedySpot.com

Re: Pseudo obstruction/motility/illness?/long post?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is different from one state to another. MS and (I think) WV are the only two states that only allow for medical exemption. All others have some other way out. Like religious or personal beliefs. I do know that in MS as long as you do not put your child in day care or school then you are not required to have them vaccinated. At least as long as you don't run across a case load worker that wants to force you to bend to her will. To many children have been put in foster care and the parents in jail while waiting for a court date to prove their innocents. Here are some websites that list all of the state laws concerning opting out of vacs:http://home.san.rr.com/via/STATES/vaxexemptions.htmhttp://www.unhinderedliving.com/statevaccexemp.htmlhttp://www.whale.to/vaccines/phillips.htmlI believe Mercola has something too.If you want to google for vaccine exemption laws you will find much.From my understandings if you want to put your child in daycare or school

then there are certain proceedures you must follow such as filling out forms and what not. So be sure to look up what your state requires of you in order to avoid jail time!! It should not be this way!!! I really don't know why this is called the Land of the Free any more. I could really use the money from baby sitting, but cuz of state laws concerning vacs I won't take the chance of being found out, so I don't do child care.Susie ~Bonnie Juettner wrote: Does it have to be a religious exemption in Illinois? In WI, on

the school forms, it still lets you check a box that says "personal conviction". Another option is to have a doctor write a note saying that a child should not have the vaccine for medical reasons... Bonnie On 1/4/08, Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: > , > When children are born they put some medication in their eyes, it seem to > me to be more so, the eye medication than the vaccine, years ago, they used > iodine, then they changed it because of the mercury that was in the iodine, > perhaps the bottle wasn't properly shook or could have been something wrong > with that batch? Just a thought? Unless, there is a corrolation between the > vaccine given and blindness.......... You can get a titer's test done to > prove your child has immunity, it's a simple blood test and they usually > show

immunity after one shot but the CDC wants our children to have > several??? This simple test was a lifesaver for us...............you can > also join the Christian Science Church (hee hee) and say you have religious > reasons, why they get away with it and regular churches don't is beyond me, > but if that's what we have to say to not have to get shots, it's worth it to > get immunity!!! > Jeanie > > Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: > For those who have noticed my posts on how I have noticed my sons > non > gi movements are always with illness I found some interesting things > on the net. He has been diagnosed with Pseudo obstructions! Very > frightening at the time due to they saw in exrays what they thought > to be obstruction, then new test and gastro said it was Pseudo. This > seems to

be commen when he is ill(the pseudo)He gave us the > impression it means "appears to be obstruction, but not". That is > basically what we left hospital with(about 3mths ago). New med! When > I did a little research on Pseudo obstruction today I was surprised, > yet it makes sense with my son. First the dissapointment, seems to be > a new rare term that is becomming more and more prevalant in our > country and very little is known about it!! Something is going on > with our country and all the new medical epedemics with the GI ie. > autism/spectrum(related gi), allergies, asthma(histamine issues), > etc. etc. Anyways, with pseudo, motility is an issue and tends to > happen during illnesses!! Illness/motility, I really feel that viral > may have been my sons main cause and then toxins! He had severe > allergic reaction to vaccines at 5yrs(not sure if to vac virus or > toxins,

maybe both). Reactions can be very mild to severe(the > difference being allergies or allergic reaction, the severity)! We > realized the first 5yrs of vacs was mild getting worse with each round > (didnt connect at time, but see when comparing medical records to vac > records). Typically most dont connect the 2 due to slow manifesting > symptoms. This would include the very first vac after birth in > hospital that most parents dont realize is even given(this is the > vac that we believe caused my son to go blind for the first year of > life) also what I would consider the severe affect of eye contact > with autism. My sons was just severe enough to be diagnose blind! His > vision started to come back starting at 11mths(I believe a healing > affect from the newborn B-vac). Ill stop my self with the vac > issue...can go on and on. When someone has allergic reaction > (allergies is the

same thing) damage is caused with major organs, > specifically the GI. Weither it is vacs, eggs, peanuts, viral, or > even toxin, each time something is introduced the reaction is worse > eventually causing sometimes permanent damage(Gi for example). Each > time is pouring salt on the wound! I suspect viral reaction is the > salt for my son. Every time he is viral it is adding more damage! > Causing the motility to worsen each time. Improved immune is so > vital!! Some key words to google... allergic reaction/allergies, > histamine, mast cell, gastrointestinal allergic reaction, etc. This > is why antihistamines seem to help(not cure), it is calming the > histamine affects in allergy/allergic reactions. I wish I new of > natural supplement for the antihistamines. I would think that omegas, > even aloe vera would help. Any other suggestions would be nice to > know! Anyone with pseudo

info/experience information would be soooo > appreciated!! Jennie<>< > > > > > Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Jeanie! Eye drops! Wow, I gotta do some researching on this!! Thank

you! As far as the vaccine at birth hep B, the disease itself can

cause blindness in babies. I did research alot on the newborn vac and

just really think this started a lot of my sons medical issues. There

is that chance Im wrong, but I know the vacs did cause a lot of

damage with my son. DTaP started constipation, would regress verbally

each round, Kidney issues(I suspect the chemicals such as anti

freeze, formaldehyde(sp) ect. etc.) His seizures started just after

the first MMR. Motility, muscle condition, etc. etc. He had pre

cause for most, but the vacs surley added to the medical, I am about

100% sure with that! Antibiotics....most likely started the wounds to

begin with, the gut never had a chance! Mal absorb, the toxins in

vacs cant be excreted and are absorbed. Ingredients in vacs are

shocking!! I think Im just gonna pick up and move to the rockies :)

Jennie<><

> For those who have noticed my posts on how I have noticed

my sons non

> gi movements are always with illness I found some interesting

things

> on the net. He has been diagnosed with Pseudo obstructions! Very

> frightening at the time due to they saw in exrays what they thought

> to be obstruction, then new test and gastro said it was Pseudo.

This

> seems to be commen when he is ill(the pseudo)He gave us the

> impression it means " appears to be obstruction, but not " . That is

> basically what we left hospital with(about 3mths ago). New med!

When

> I did a little research on Pseudo obstruction today I was

surprised,

> yet it makes sense with my son. First the dissapointment, seems to

be

> a new rare term that is becomming more and more prevalant in our

> country and very little is known about it!! Something is going on

> with our country and all the new medical epedemics with the GI ie.

> autism/spectrum(related gi), allergies, asthma(histamine issues),

> etc. etc. Anyways, with pseudo, motility is an issue and tends to

> happen during illnesses!! Illness/motility, I really feel that

viral

> may have been my sons main cause and then toxins! He had severe

> allergic reaction to vaccines at 5yrs(not sure if to vac virus or

> toxins, maybe both). Reactions can be very mild to severe(the

> difference being allergies or allergic reaction, the severity)! We

> realized the first 5yrs of vacs was mild getting worse with each

round

> (didnt connect at time, but see when comparing medical records to

vac

> records). Typically most dont connect the 2 due to slow manifesting

> symptoms. This would include the very first vac after birth in

> hospital that most parents dont realize is even given(this is the

> vac that we believe caused my son to go blind for the first year of

> life) also what I would consider the severe affect of eye contact

> with autism. My sons was just severe enough to be diagnose blind!

His

> vision started to come back starting at 11mths(I believe a healing

> affect from the newborn B-vac). Ill stop my self with the vac

> issue...can go on and on. When someone has allergic reaction

> (allergies is the same thing) damage is caused with major organs,

> specifically the GI. Weither it is vacs, eggs, peanuts, viral, or

> even toxin, each time something is introduced the reaction is worse

> eventually causing sometimes permanent damage(Gi for example). Each

> time is pouring salt on the wound! I suspect viral reaction is the

> salt for my son. Every time he is viral it is adding more damage!

> Causing the motility to worsen each time. Improved immune is so

> vital!! Some key words to google... allergic reaction/allergies,

> histamine, mast cell, gastrointestinal allergic reaction, etc. This

> is why antihistamines seem to help(not cure), it is calming the

> histamine affects in allergy/allergic reactions. I wish I new of

> natural supplement for the antihistamines. I would think that

omegas,

> even aloe vera would help. Any other suggestions would be nice to

> know! Anyone with pseudo info/experience information would be soooo

> appreciated!! Jennie<><

>

the eye drops at birth are an antibiotic ointment to protect the eyes

from certain bacteria that can cause blindness due to baby's exposure

in the birth canal. These are typically STD bacteria and if you are

receiving proper prenatal care, your provider tests for these during

your pregnancy. The practice of treating the eyes at birth (used to

be an ointment with silver in it, now it's usually erythromicin I

believe) became routine as a " one size fits all " thing because there

is a large population of women who do not receive proper prenatal care

and screening and hospitals probably just didn't want to take any

chances so just started treating all newborns.

Hep B at birth for every newborn is a travesty and a ridiculous,

senseless money maker for the manufacturer (sorry - soapbox, I

know!)....Hep B is spread primarily through IV drug use with tainted

needles and sexual activity. Unless the mother is Hep B positive,

there is no immediate risk factor for an infant to get hep B as they

are (presumably) not engaging in the high risk behaviors.

> > For those who have noticed my posts on how I have noticed

> my sons non

> > gi movements are always with illness I found some interesting

> things

> > on the net. He has been diagnosed with Pseudo obstructions! Very

> > frightening at the time due to they saw in exrays what they thought

> > to be obstruction, then new test and gastro said it was Pseudo.

> This

> > seems to be commen when he is ill(the pseudo)He gave us the

> > impression it means " appears to be obstruction, but not " . That is

> > basically what we left hospital with(about 3mths ago). New med!

> When

> > I did a little research on Pseudo obstruction today I was

> surprised,

> > yet it makes sense with my son. First the dissapointment, seems to

> be

> > a new rare term that is becomming more and more prevalant in our

> > country and very little is known about it!! Something is going on

> > with our country and all the new medical epedemics with the GI ie.

> > autism/spectrum(related gi), allergies, asthma(histamine issues),

> > etc. etc. Anyways, with pseudo, motility is an issue and tends to

> > happen during illnesses!! Illness/motility, I really feel that

> viral

> > may have been my sons main cause and then toxins! He had severe

> > allergic reaction to vaccines at 5yrs(not sure if to vac virus or

> > toxins, maybe both). Reactions can be very mild to severe(the

> > difference being allergies or allergic reaction, the severity)! We

> > realized the first 5yrs of vacs was mild getting worse with each

> round

> > (didnt connect at time, but see when comparing medical records to

> vac

> > records). Typically most dont connect the 2 due to slow manifesting

> > symptoms. This would include the very first vac after birth in

> > hospital that most parents dont realize is even given(this is the

> > vac that we believe caused my son to go blind for the first year of

> > life) also what I would consider the severe affect of eye contact

> > with autism. My sons was just severe enough to be diagnose blind!

> His

> > vision started to come back starting at 11mths(I believe a healing

> > affect from the newborn B-vac). Ill stop my self with the vac

> > issue...can go on and on. When someone has allergic reaction

> > (allergies is the same thing) damage is caused with major organs,

> > specifically the GI. Weither it is vacs, eggs, peanuts, viral, or

> > even toxin, each time something is introduced the reaction is worse

> > eventually causing sometimes permanent damage(Gi for example). Each

> > time is pouring salt on the wound! I suspect viral reaction is the

> > salt for my son. Every time he is viral it is adding more damage!

> > Causing the motility to worsen each time. Improved immune is so

> > vital!! Some key words to google... allergic reaction/allergies,

> > histamine, mast cell, gastrointestinal allergic reaction, etc. This

> > is why antihistamines seem to help(not cure), it is calming the

> > histamine affects in allergy/allergic reactions. I wish I new of

> > natural supplement for the antihistamines. I would think that

> omegas,

> > even aloe vera would help. Any other suggestions would be nice to

> > know! Anyone with pseudo info/experience information would be soooo

> > appreciated!! Jennie<><

> >

>

Thank you for the eye drop info. I honestly dont know if my kids(specifically my disabled son) got them. Maybe Ill call the hospital and ask if they give them to each newborn. I am so tired of all these inforced meds etc. without us parents having the chance to learn about them first. Dont get me wrong, secular meds have and do save lives, but some of this stuff is not our choice and that is wrong for a country that is supposed to be free!! I have seen such a change in our country the last 10 or so years, It does worry me!! Jennie wrote: the eye drops at birth are an antibiotic ointment to protect the eyesfrom certain bacteria that can cause blindness due to baby's exposurein the birth canal. These are typically STD bacteria and if you arereceiving proper prenatal care, your provider tests for these duringyour pregnancy. The practice of treating the eyes at birth (used tobe an ointment with silver in it, now it's usually erythromicin Ibelieve) became routine as a "one size fits all" thing because thereis a large population of women who do not receive proper prenatal careand screening and hospitals probably just didn't want to take anychances so just started treating all newborns.Hep B at birth for every newborn is a travesty and a ridiculous,senseless money maker for the manufacturer (sorry - soapbox, Iknow!)....Hep B is spread primarily through IV drug use with taintedneedles and sexual

activity. Unless the mother is Hep B positive,there is no immediate risk factor for an infant to get hep B as theyare (presumably) not engaging in the high risk behaviors.> > For those who have noticed my posts on how I have noticed > my sons non > > gi movements are always with illness I found some interesting > things > > on the net.

He has been diagnosed with Pseudo obstructions! Very > > frightening at the time due to they saw in exrays what they thought > > to be obstruction, then new test and gastro said it was Pseudo. > This > > seems to be commen when he is ill(the pseudo)He gave us the > > impression it means "appears to be obstruction, but not". That is > > basically what we left hospital with(about 3mths ago). New med! > When > > I did a little research on Pseudo obstruction today I was > surprised, > > yet it makes sense with my son. First the dissapointment, seems to > be > > a new rare term that is becomming more and more prevalant in our > > country and very little is known about it!! Something is going on > > with our country and all the new medical epedemics with the GI ie. > > autism/spectrum(related gi), allergies, asthma(histamine issues),

> > etc. etc. Anyways, with pseudo, motility is an issue and tends to > > happen during illnesses!! Illness/motility, I really feel that > viral > > may have been my sons main cause and then toxins! He had severe > > allergic reaction to vaccines at 5yrs(not sure if to vac virus or > > toxins, maybe both). Reactions can be very mild to severe(the > > difference being allergies or allergic reaction, the severity)! We > > realized the first 5yrs of vacs was mild getting worse with each > round> > (didnt connect at time, but see when comparing medical records to > vac > > records). Typically most dont connect the 2 due to slow manifesting > > symptoms. This would include the very first vac after birth in > > hospital that most parents dont realize is even given(this is the > > vac that we believe caused my son to go blind for the first

year of > > life) also what I would consider the severe affect of eye contact > > with autism. My sons was just severe enough to be diagnose blind! > His > > vision started to come back starting at 11mths(I believe a healing > > affect from the newborn B-vac). Ill stop my self with the vac > > issue...can go on and on. When someone has allergic reaction> > (allergies is the same thing) damage is caused with major organs, > > specifically the GI. Weither it is vacs, eggs, peanuts, viral, or > > even toxin, each time something is introduced the reaction is worse > > eventually causing sometimes permanent damage(Gi for example). Each > > time is pouring salt on the wound! I suspect viral reaction is the > > salt for my son. Every time he is viral it is adding more damage! > > Causing the motility to worsen each time. Improved immune is so >

> vital!! Some key words to google... allergic reaction/allergies, > > histamine, mast cell, gastrointestinal allergic reaction, etc. This > > is why antihistamines seem to help(not cure), it is calming the > > histamine affects in allergy/allergic reactions. I wish I new of > > natural supplement for the antihistamines. I would think that > omegas, > > even aloe vera would help. Any other suggestions would be nice to > > know! Anyone with pseudo info/experience information would be soooo > > appreciated!! Jennie<><> >>

The antibiotic is called Silver Nitrate - it's used to kill any bacteria the baby gets from moving down the birth canal. Like "littleleif" said, it's usually moms who have std's that need to worry about bacteria. However, that being said, I refused it for my babies and was told both times they would hold my baby from me until I was interviewed by social services for neglect. Of course, I opted for the silver nitrate. My daughter's eyes both swelled shut for the first 2 days. I was not a happy camper.

From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of JennieSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 3:06 PMTo: miralax Subject: Re: Re: Pseudo obstruction/motility/illness?/long post?

Thank you for the eye drop info. I honestly dont know if my kids(specifically my disabled son) got them. Maybe Ill call the hospital and ask if they give them to each newborn. I am so tired of all these inforced meds etc. without us parents having the chance to learn about them first. Dont get me wrong, secular meds have and do save lives, but some of this stuff is not our choice and that is wrong for a country that is supposed to be free!! I have seen such a change in our country the last 10 or so years, It does worry me!! Jennie<><littlelief <littleliefhotmail> wrote:

the eye drops at birth are an antibiotic ointment to protect the eyesfrom certain bacteria that can cause blindness due to baby's exposurein the birth canal. These are typically STD bacteria and if you arereceiving proper prenatal care, your provider tests for these duringyour pregnancy. The practice of treating the eyes at birth (used tobe an ointment with silver in it, now it's usually erythromicin Ibelieve) became routine as a "one size fits all" thing because thereis a large population of women who do not receive proper prenatal careand screening and hospitals probably just didn't want to take anychances so just started treating all newborns.Hep B at birth for every newborn is a travesty and a ridiculous,senseless money maker for the manufacturer (sorry - soapbox, Iknow!)....Hep B is spread primarily through IV drug use with taintedneedles and sexual activity. Unless the mother is Hep B positive,there is no immediate risk factor for an infant to get hep B as theyare (presumably) not engaging in the high risk behaviors.> > For those who have noticed my posts on how I have noticed > my sons non > > gi movements are always with illness I found some interesting > things > > on the net. He has been diagnosed with Pseudo obstructions! Very > > frightening at the time due to they saw in exrays what they thought > > to be obstruction, then new test and gastro said it was Pseudo. > This > > seems to be commen when he is ill(the pseudo)He gave us the > > impression it means "appears to be obstruction, but not". That is > > basically what we left hospital with(about 3mths ago). New med! > When > > I did a little research on Pseudo obstruction today I was > surprised, > > yet it makes sense with my son. First the dissapointment, seems to > be > > a new rare term that is becomming more and more prevalant in our > > country and very little is known about it!! Something is going on > > with our country and all the new medical epedemics with the GI ie. > > autism/spectrum(related gi), allergies, asthma(histamine issues), > > etc. etc. Anyways, with pseudo, motility is an issue and tends to > > happen during illnesses!! Illness/motility, I really feel that > viral > > may have been my sons main cause and then toxins! He had severe > > allergic reaction to vaccines at 5yrs(not sure if to vac virus or > > toxins, maybe both). Reactions can be very mild to severe(the > > difference being allergies or allergic reaction, the severity)! We > > realized the first 5yrs of vacs was mild getting worse with each > round> > (didnt connect at time, but see when comparing medical records to > vac > > records). Typically most dont connect the 2 due to slow manifesting > > symptoms. This would include the very first vac after birth in > > hospital that most parents dont realize is even given(this is the > > vac that we believe caused my son to go blind for the first year of > > life) also what I would consider the severe affect of eye contact > > with autism. My sons was just severe enough to be diagnose blind! > His > > vision started to come back starting at 11mths(I believe a healing > > affect from the newborn B-vac). Ill stop my self with the vac > > issue...can go on and on. When someone has allergic reaction> > (allergies is the same thing) damage is caused with major organs, > > specifically the GI. Weither it is vacs, eggs, peanuts, viral, or > > even toxin, each time something is introduced the reaction is worse > > eventually causing sometimes permanent damage(Gi for example). Each > > time is pouring salt on the wound! I suspect viral reaction is the > > salt for my son. Every time he is viral it is adding more damage! > > Causing the motility to worsen each time. Improved immune is so > > vital!! Some key words to google... allergic reaction/allergies, > > histamine, mast cell, gastrointestinal allergic reaction, etc. This > > is why antihistamines seem to help(not cure), it is calming the > > histamine affects in allergy/allergic reactions. I wish I new of > > natural supplement for the antihistamines. I would think that > omegas, > > even aloe vera would help. Any other suggestions would be nice to > > know! Anyone with pseudo info/experience information would be soooo > > appreciated!! Jennie<><> >>