>

> Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

could you post the link to shaklee vitamins again,imissed it. thanksJeanie Ward wrote: , I posted a link to Shaklee vitamins, they clear up acne in a matter of days.............my mom used to see a kid with severe acne and say to me, "that kid needs shaklee vitamins" your hair and fingernails grow in days, I swear by these...........Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: In the past, I googled aloe and am pretty sure it's a healing property...but since it's not strong, it may take a while. I use it for my acne and for my son's constipation. We mix it in orange juice since neither of us likes the taste. Good luck!! :) ~ Tracie From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:12 AMTo: miralax Subject: Aloe

Questions I am about to head to Walmart mainly for Aloe. Anyway, how much would be good for a 2 yo 25 lbs? Does this work toward actually healing motility or is it a bandaid that has to keep being applied like MOM? I'll take bandaids, but I am wanting to work toward healing too. Is this possible with just Aloe or do I need to also look elsewhere for the long haul of healing? Thanks much for your time!!Susie ~ Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Be a better

friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Marg,You need Herb Lax................. http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/prodNut Also might want to try, VitaLea, a multi-vitamin, these are the ones I take, they make your nails hard and strong within days, I've used these for 30 years. They are expensive, but so worth it. In my opinion, I've never felt better than when I take them, I just don't take them like I should, thanks for the reminder. Once you go to Shaklee Vitamins, click on a Dealer near you, or look in your yellow pages for Shaklee Distributor, they sometimes will bring them right to your door. The Herb Lax is literally, ground alfalpha etc. They are dried at 100 degree's so they don't take out the vitamins while processing and they use no chemicals compared to the other companies that claim they are all natural but what they don't tell you is that they are all natural but the process in which

they process them into pills is not...............I've never seen any other vitamin on the earth that makes you feel so nourished and the way it makes your hair and nails grow is truely amazing. I've taken HerbLax myself, and from my experience, it is the best, natural, ALL GREENS, vitamin, I've ever seen. Knowing what you've been through Marg, I have a feeling you'll be calling me to thank me after just a day or two........... Here's the ingredients for Herb Lax: $7.95 http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/product/20144 Here's the ingredients for VitaLea, without Iron: $26.55 http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/product/20216 Hope this helps you............. Call me if you have any questions........... Jeanie Marg Messick wrote: could you post the link to shaklee vitamins again,imissed it. thanksJeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I posted a link to Shaklee vitamins, they clear up acne in a matter of days.............my mom used to see a kid with severe acne and say to me, "that kid needs shaklee vitamins" your hair and fingernails grow

in days, I swear by these...........Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: In the past, I googled aloe and am pretty sure it's a healing property...but since it's not strong, it may take a while. I use it for my acne and for my son's constipation. We mix it in orange juice since neither of us likes the taste. Good luck!! :) ~ Tracie From: miralax

[mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:12 AMTo: miralax Subject: Aloe Questions I am about to head to Walmart mainly for Aloe. Anyway, how much would be good for a 2 yo 25 lbs? Does this work toward actually healing motility or is it a bandaid that has to keep being applied like MOM? I'll take bandaids, but I am wanting to work toward healing too. Is this possible with just Aloe or do I need to also look elsewhere for the long haul of healing? Thanks much for your time!!Susie ~ Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

• 2 weeks later...

herb-lax is for occasional constipation. i have chronic constipation and have to take something daily. margJeanie Ward wrote: Marg,You need Herb Lax................. http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/prodNut Also might want to try, VitaLea, a multi-vitamin, these are the ones I take, they make your nails hard and strong within days, I've used these for 30 years. They are expensive, but so worth it. In my

opinion, I've never felt better than when I take them, I just don't take them like I should, thanks for the reminder. Once you go to Shaklee Vitamins, click on a Dealer near you, or look in your yellow pages for Shaklee Distributor, they sometimes will bring them right to your door. The Herb Lax is literally, ground alfalpha etc. They are dried at 100 degree's so they don't take out the vitamins while processing and they use no chemicals compared to the other companies that claim they are all natural but what they don't tell you is that they are all natural but the process in which they process them into pills is not...............I've never seen any other vitamin on the earth that makes you feel so nourished and the way it makes your hair and nails grow is truely amazing. I've taken HerbLax myself, and from my experience, it is the best, natural, ALL GREENS, vitamin, I've ever seen. Knowing what you've been through Marg, I

have a feeling you'll be calling me to thank me after just a day or two........... Here's the ingredients for Herb Lax: $7.95 http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/product/20144 Here's the ingredients for VitaLea, without Iron: $26.55 http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/product/20216 Hope this helps you............. Call me if you have any questions........... Jeanie Marg Messick <margmessick> wrote: could you post the link to shaklee vitamins again,imissed it. thanksJeanie Ward

<dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I posted a link to Shaklee vitamins, they clear up acne in a matter of days.............my mom used to see a kid with severe acne and say to me, "that kid needs shaklee vitamins" your hair and fingernails grow in days, I swear by these...........Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: In the past, I googled aloe and am pretty sure it's a healing property...but since it's not strong, it may take a while. I use it for my acne and for my son's constipation. We mix it in orange juice since neither of us likes the taste. Good luck!! :) ~ Tracie From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:12 AMTo: miralax Subject: Aloe Questions I am about to head to Walmart mainly for Aloe. Anyway, how much would be good for a 2 yo 25 lbs? Does this work toward actually healing motility or is it a bandaid that has to keep being applied like MOM? I'll take bandaids, but I am wanting to work toward healing too. Is this possible with just Aloe or do I need to also look

elsewhere for the long haul of healing? Thanks much for your time!!Susie ~ Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Herb Lax can only be used for 1 week. I have chronic constipation and Herb lax would be useless. thanks anyway margJeanie Ward wrote: Marg,You need Herb Lax................. http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/prodNut Also might want to try, VitaLea, a multi-vitamin, these are the ones I take, they make your nails hard and strong within days, I've used these for 30 years. They are expensive, but so worth it.

In my opinion, I've never felt better than when I take them, I just don't take them like I should, thanks for the reminder. Once you go to Shaklee Vitamins, click on a Dealer near you, or look in your yellow pages for Shaklee Distributor, they sometimes will bring them right to your door. The Herb Lax is literally, ground alfalpha etc. They are dried at 100 degree's so they don't take out the vitamins while processing and they use no chemicals compared to the other companies that claim they are all natural but what they don't tell you is that they are all natural but the process in which they process them into pills is not...............I've never seen any other vitamin on the earth that makes you feel so nourished and the way it makes your hair and nails grow is truely amazing. I've taken HerbLax myself, and from my experience, it is the best, natural, ALL GREENS, vitamin, I've ever seen. Knowing what you've been through Marg,

I have a feeling you'll be calling me to thank me after just a day or two........... Here's the ingredients for Herb Lax: $7.95 http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/product/20144 Here's the ingredients for VitaLea, without Iron: $26.55 http://www.shaklee.net/allswellhealth/product/20216 Hope this helps you............. Call me if you have any questions........... Jeanie Marg Messick <margmessick> wrote: could you post the link to shaklee vitamins again,imissed it. thanksJeanie Ward

<dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I posted a link to Shaklee vitamins, they clear up acne in a matter of days.............my mom used to see a kid with severe acne and say to me, "that kid needs shaklee vitamins" your hair and fingernails grow in days, I swear by these...........Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: In the past, I googled aloe and am pretty sure it's a healing property...but since it's not strong, it may take a while. I use it for my acne and for my son's constipation. We mix it in orange juice since neither of us likes the taste. Good luck!! :) ~ Tracie From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:12 AMTo: miralax Subject: Aloe Questions I am about to head to Walmart mainly for Aloe. Anyway, how much would be good for a 2 yo 25 lbs? Does this work toward actually healing motility or is it a bandaid that has to keep being applied like MOM? I'll take bandaids, but I am wanting to work toward healing too. Is this possible with just Aloe or do I need to also look

elsewhere for the long haul of healing? Thanks much for your time!!Susie ~ Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.