RemedySpot.com

Re: /urologist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No it was my sons gastro who prescribed. His uro/surgery was about 3 yrs befor the use of miralax!! I did have concern about the use of miralax and renal issues and brought this to the attention of our ex gastro. He said it should be fine!! I honestly didnt feel at all comfortable about that!! At one of his uro follow ups I mentioned the miralax to the doctor and he wasnt concerned either. He was not my son's normal uro, she moved, we so liked/miss her. Ironically as you already probably know, one of the warnings on miralax is to not use with renal issues. But gastro made it seem that since my sons renal issue was fixed there isnt a worry, but I do still worry and glad he is off!! I did try some during this last bout after trying everything possible!! I felt so horrible giving it to him but am feeling desperate as nothing has worked, not even an adult enema. He has had little here and there, infact a week ago he went pretty good, but back to problems again. OOOO, as I

speek, I think he is trying to poooh, O please please let this happen!! Sorry, I have been so nervous about the pseudo thing and having to take him to Reno and all the horrible hospital stuff. I shall return for update. Pray this is a good thing!! Jennie wrote: does your urologist use Miralax?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

, Does your urologist use miralax?Jennie wrote: No it was my sons gastro who prescribed. His uro/surgery was about 3 yrs befor the use of miralax!! I did have concern about the use of miralax and renal issues and brought this to the attention of our ex gastro. He said it should be fine!! I honestly didnt feel at all comfortable about that!! At one of his uro follow ups I mentioned the miralax to the doctor and he wasnt concerned either. He was not my son's normal uro, she moved, we so liked/miss

her. Ironically as you already probably know, one of the warnings on miralax is to not use with renal issues. But gastro made it seem that since my sons renal issue was fixed there isnt a worry, but I do still worry and glad he is off!! I did try some during this last bout after trying everything possible!! I felt so horrible giving it to him but am feeling desperate as nothing has worked, not even an adult enema. He has had little here and there, infact a week ago he went pretty good, but back to problems again. OOOO, as I speek, I think he is trying to poooh, O please please let this happen!! Sorry, I have been so nervous about the pseudo thing and having to take him to Reno and all the horrible hospital stuff. I shall return for update. Pray this is a good thing!! Jennie<><Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: does

your urologist use Miralax? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Maybe I didnt understand your question the first time?? Are you

asking if the urologist prescribes miralax, I have no clue, didnt for

my son. His gastro prescribed!! Hope I got it write this time:)

does your

urologist use Miralax?

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

>