RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Stale alcohol breath -- Jennie -- reviving old thread

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LeeAnn, I read that their gas that's not passed is absorbed by the body and comes out in the breath..............does it actually smell alcohol or is it just the way your descibing it? mommtlc wrote: Jennie -- the stale alcohol breath is back. I let him have some swedish fish (gummy candy with corn starch) yesterday but I also increased his OLE -- so the detective work is back. You mentioned viruses -- did you mean active viruses or viral die off?> >> > Now I'm needing help! Has anyone noticed their child's breath > > smelling like stale alcohol?> > I was out of town for several days so my son was with his father. > About > > 12 hours after he was back home I noticed he had stale alcohol > breath. > > I asked my ex and he admitted to letting him have (with 2 enzymes) a > > 1/2 of grilled cheese sandwich the previous day. So -- any similar > > experiences here? Interestingly the next NAET visit is supposed to be > > to clear for alcohol.

I've searched for other similar info but can't > > find anything exactly. My son is about 99% GFCF - the infractions > being > > when he is in his father's carefor too many days!> > > > Thanks in advance> >>

Hi!! Hopefully it is just bad breath this time!! Reading the old posts, it could be so many things. Sour stomach, my daughter would have this problem due to eating to much junk and would get a smell coming from the stomach! It just would cause stomach upset! Sometimes a smell we call , sorry this may sound yuk, but we called hot dog burps/breath! This would be if she eats something bad!! Im not sure on the smell you are trying to describe but have an idea. With my GI son I always notice this smell with backup/viral! But the two seem to correlate together with him. I would say it is more backup! Is your son backed up, not moving as good as should? I havent used the OLE with my gi son yet! I know I gotta try!! If he isnt backed up, then it probably is something he ate! I have heard stories of being so backed up that the stool starts to move up and the smell starts to come through the mouth! That sounds odd/scary to me! A teen that is staying with me at the moment also has

constipation issues on occaision, not cronic, but there! She said when she was younger the backup was so bad that she finally had to go to the hospital. Her breath was really bad, she said they told her that the stool can actually start backing upward. This really makes me nervous when my son is backed up!! Coencendently, my son has the breath smell now! He was sick/viral a few days ago and now the issues with no stool/backup!! He seems to be recovering from the virus, but having trouble with the stool and now the breath smell. Doing everything to get him moving!! I suspect it is the pseudo obstruction that he has had befor. The virus just seems to stop everything!! So Im leaning on it being stool more than the virus itself at this point. If you find more info, please share!! I hope your son is ok!! Jennie wrote: Jennie -- the stale alcohol breath is back. I let him have some swedish fish (gummy candy with corn starch) yesterday but I also increased his OLE -- so the detective work is back. You mentioned viruses -- did you mean active viruses or viral die off?> >> >

Now I'm needing help! Has anyone noticed their child's breath > > smelling like stale alcohol?> > I was out of town for several days so my son was with his father. > About > > 12 hours after he was back home I noticed he had stale alcohol > breath. > > I asked my ex and he admitted to letting him have (with 2 enzymes) a > > 1/2 of grilled cheese sandwich the previous day. So -- any similar > > experiences here? Interestingly the next NAET visit is supposed to be > > to clear for alcohol. I've searched for other similar info but can't > > find anything exactly. My son is about 99% GFCF - the infractions > being > > when he is in his father's carefor too many days!> > > > Thanks in advance> >>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.