RemedySpot.com

Re: activated charcoal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- In response to your thought on using chlorella...I used it for a bit myself. Each time I did (twice), I was sick as a dog. I know it's supposed to rid you of toxins, but I guess I must totally overloaded with them as I started vomiting within 2 hours of taking the capsule. It was TERRIBLE!! I wont' take it again. The brand I used was from Mercola. Maybe it was too strong or something? Either way, yuck!! :) I hope you have better luck with it. :)

From: miralax [mailto:miralax ] On Behalf Of littleliefSent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 1:29 AMTo: miralax Subject: Re: activated charcoal

Ours is made by "MMS Pro". The doctor had it at her office. As faras I know, the activated charcoal doesn't help control the yeast, ithelps absorb the toxins that the yeast release as they die. Somepeople have pretty bad reaction to the toxins ("die off" reaction)I actually am thinking about using chlorella instead. I know therehas been discussion here about the benefits of chlorella before - Ijust finally got around to reading more about it and am very interested. hth>> Hi - Where do you buy your activated charcoal? Is there anything towatch> for - is it all natural and/or organic or do some companies addstuff to it?> Will this help with yeast? > > Thanks a ton! :)>

Thank you for the info!

I think chlorella is a good chelator as well. Do you have amalgam or other

possible metal

toxicity? I'm worried for myself, because I do have a lot of amalgams and if if

it turns out

that my son has high levels, it's from me because he's only had 2 doses of one

" mercury-

free " vaccine.

I guess I'll try it on myself first (as I do with most everything else I give my

son) - and start

slow just to see how I react. You've got me worried! we'll see....!

thanks!

> >

> > Hi - Where do you buy your activated charcoal? Is there anything to

> watch

> > for - is it all natural and/or organic or do some companies add

> stuff to it?

> > Will this help with yeast?

> >

> > Thanks a ton! :)

> >

>

I also just read that a person can have an allergic reaction to

chlorella - I wonder if that might have happened in your case?

I just bought some this afternoon at a HFS, although I think it is the

same manufacturer as sold at Mercola's site. I'm waiting until

morning to start trying it. We'll see.....

> >

> > Hi - Where do you buy your activated charcoal? Is there anything to

> watch

> > for - is it all natural and/or organic or do some companies add

> stuff to it?

> > Will this help with yeast?

> >

> > Thanks a ton! :)

> >

>

Good luck - seriously, let us know how it works for you!! I don't know anyone else who's used it, so I'm really curious. :)

Thank you for the info! I think chlorella is a good chelator as well. Do you have amalgam or other possible metal toxicity? I'm worried for myself, because I do have a lot of amalgams and if if it turns out that my son has high levels, it's from me because he's only had 2 doses of one "mercury-free" vaccine. I guess I'll try it on myself first (as I do with most everything else I give my son) - and start slow just to see how I react. You've got me worried! we'll see....!thanks!> >> > Hi - Where do you buy your activated charcoal? Is there anything to> watch> > for - is it all natural and/or organic or do some companies add> stuff to it?> > Will this help with yeast? > > > > Thanks a ton! :)> >>

hmmm...maybe since it was so fast!!

I also just read that a person can have an allergic reaction tochlorella - I wonder if that might have happened in your case? I just bought some this afternoon at a HFS, although I think it is thesame manufacturer as sold at Mercola's site. I'm waiting untilmorning to start trying it. We'll see.....> >> > Hi - Where do you buy your activated charcoal? Is there anything to> watch> > for - is it all natural and/or organic or do some companies add> stuff to it?> > Will this help with yeast? > > > > Thanks a ton! :)> >>