RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Healing & Prayers Needed, I'm Feeling Down among other things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Sister (yes, I am a copycat *grin*)...seriously though, I am sorry to hear of your pain and being down. I have added you to the HH Grid for Healing and Prayers and my own personal healing energies and prayers. May you recover quickly in all that troubles and ails you, beloved one. Rest assured many are sending love, prayers and wondrous wishes all born of unconditional love for you. Blessings to you and yours in all ways, always. Namaste. Metta.~Ali~karmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> wrote: Dearest Sister... I too go through this very same thing as I have many serious disks problems.. I have a great way to help with the pain.. Bean Bags!!! Yep! Well they really aren't beans.. You can make this at home.. and it is OOOOOOH so good!! Or you spend about $20.00 at a special gift shop.. or Holistic health store.. I have made my own.. Here's how to make it.. First get a towel.. and cut it in half.. Go to a feed store in your area and purchase 3lbs of whole kernel corn. Sew the towel that you cut in half, on all sides.. pour the corn in and sew up the end... Then you place it in the microwave for three min... And it is amazing.. moist hot heat that you place anywhere you hurt.. You will love this.. And I recommend

this to all that has joint or muscle pain..You can also add flax seed, and herbs if you wish... Great stuff.. I couldn't survive without it.. ! Prayers are with you dear! Love ~Karma