RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: candida yeast symptoms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do a search for *candida yeast symptoms* and you will turn up all sorts of things. Most people have an inballance. Some of these symptoms can over lap with those from other diseases as with most diseases symptoms. I'm sure this list is not every symptoms, but it is a good bit for sure:Adrenal/Thyroid Exhaustion PMS Symptoms Poor Memory Bad Breath Hyperactivity Colds & Flu Gas/Bloating Irritability Mood Swings Indigestion Lethargy Muscle Aches Ulcers Insomnia Chemical Sensitivity Constipation Endometriosis Diarrhea Puffy Eyes Vaginal Yeast Colitis Respiratory Problems Menstrual Problems Hormone Imbalance No Sex Drive Allergies Cold/Shaky Dry Skin & Itching Low Blood Sugar Fatigue Cystitis Food Cravings Epstein Bar Virus Burning Eyes Heartburn Infections Thrush/Gum Receding Hiatal Hernia Infections Intestinal Pain Skin

Rashes & Hives Premature Aging Dry Mouth Hemorrhoids Finger/Toenail Fungus Headaches Over & Under Weight Over-all Bad Feeling Depression Lupus Numbness Marg Messick wrote: what are the symptoms of yeast?????besides testing.mommtlc <oldworldtile> wrote: One other thing to add to this thread. I still get fooled by reactions -- yeast die off, viral die off and food infractions can look VERY similar. It does get easier, but it's never easy to tell. Tests for yeast from mainstream labs are not conclusive, and the good labs are usually not covered by insurance -- so the quandry. Susie you sound like me a year ago -- my son didn't have any hands down yeast symptoms, but -- he didn't have any indications that he couldn't have problems with yeast either. I started with S boullardi and probiotics, then GSE, then VSl#3. With each item

I saw die off/regression then advances --or -- no change. But with each one, the constipation seemed to subside a bit. The biggest 'duh' moment was when he started on Nystatin. Within 48 hours he was throwing up yellow mucousy foam. I backed down on the dosage and then pressed on and finished out the 3 week cycle. That was proof enough for me that yeast/fungal was part of his problem.> Hi > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > probiotics (Kirkmans)> fish oil (organic)> mag citrate (Kirkmans)> mag/cal caplets (organic)> > He gets mag cit in the morning with

gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner. > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

these symptoms could pertain to many other diseases besides yeast. margJennie wrote: Good list!! Although not a symptom, if you have used antibiotics(probably a good reason our country has such big yeast issues) most likely there is to much yeast!! Antibiotics...avoid if possible! I suspect because they started prescribing it like candy about 15 or so yrs ago/feeding it to cows etc, this is a big factor in so much of our countries almost epedemic GI/medical issue now!! Jennie<><> > Hi > > > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil

(organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > >

> > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Susie~ > >

Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Marg,When I said: *Some of these symptoms can over lap with those from other diseases as with most diseases symptoms. *What I meant is that, yes, they can pertain to other diseases. But they are also cause by yeast many times.That is one reason it is hard to diagnose so many things-the symptoms overlap. But what you need to understand is that we are bombarded with evils on a large scale. If you eat meat or dairy out of the grocery store then you are getting antibiotics that help the bad yeast to grow and the good yeast to die. On top of that, due to poor farming practices and soil depleation we have very little good yeast that used to be so plentiful in the soil and on our plants. Most people have candida yeast issues and just don't know it.Susie ~Marg Messick wrote: these symptoms could pertain to many other diseases besides yeast. margJennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: Good list!! Although not a symptom, if you have used antibiotics(probably a good reason our country has such big yeast issues) most likely there is to much yeast!! Antibiotics...avoid if possible! I suspect because they started prescribing it like candy about 15 or so yrs ago/feeding it to cows etc, this is a big factor in so much of our countries almost epedemic GI/medical issue now!! Jennie<><> > Hi > > > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil (organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Marg, Try the Shaklee Herb-Lax and see what happens, it's only $7.95. You might be able to put all this behind you. Marg Messick wrote: these symptoms could pertain to many other diseases besides yeast. margJennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: Good list!! Although not a symptom, if you have used antibiotics(probably a good reason our country has such big yeast issues) most

likely there is to much yeast!! Antibiotics...avoid if possible! I suspect because they started prescribing it like candy about 15 or so yrs ago/feeding it to cows etc, this is a big factor in so much of our countries almost epedemic GI/medical issue now!! Jennie<><> > Hi >

> > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil (organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any

feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Susie, I understand everything you are saying,its just that sometimes people get hooked on a thought and read these messages and blame it on yeast and never look into other causes. We get our meat from a store that does not give their animals antibiotics. And its hard to find raw milk but you can find it and the milk we get ,they do not give their animals antobiotics. I am not a milk drinker and never was. I get my calcium thru other foods and supplements. there are many people allergic to milk.I also don't take antibiotics like I had for a long time and hopefully wont get into a situation where i have to as they too can cause yeast infections. I use to eat a lot of ice cream and 7 years ago was diagnosed with hypoglycemia and I can't have any white flour products,sugar white rice,pasta,ice cream and many other things including many fruits. In a way a hypo diet is very healthy and so is a diabetic diet. I often wondered what people did

years ago without all this information. They seemed to survive. my mom lived to be 90 years old and there are still sisters living and are very old. I wonder what their secret is???? Actually they had better soil and grew their own vegs and such as mom use to can a lot,so in essence things probably were healthier then and now our foods contain many bad things and our soil is bad. thanks margSusie wrote: Hi Marg,When I said: *Some of these symptoms can over lap with those from other diseases as with most

diseases symptoms. *What I meant is that, yes, they can pertain to other diseases. But they are also cause by yeast many times.That is one reason it is hard to diagnose so many things-the symptoms overlap. But what you need to understand is that we are bombarded with evils on a large scale. If you eat meat or dairy out of the grocery store then you are getting antibiotics that help the bad yeast to grow and the good yeast to die. On top of that, due to poor farming practices and soil depleation we have very little good yeast that used to be so plentiful in the soil and on our plants. Most people have candida yeast issues and just don't know it.Susie ~Marg Messick <margmessick> wrote: these symptoms could pertain to many other diseases besides yeast. margJennie <mykidshisgift>

wrote: Good list!! Although not a symptom, if you have used antibiotics(probably a good reason our country has such big yeast issues) most likely there is to much yeast!! Antibiotics...avoid if possible! I suspect because they started prescribing it like candy about 15 or so yrs ago/feeding it to cows etc, this is a big factor in so much of our countries almost epedemic GI/medical issue now!! Jennie<><> > Hi > > > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil (organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that.

Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to

pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Marg,I agree with you!! And boy are you ever lucky if you have antibiotic free meats and milk in your stores!! I do have a farmer that will sell milk to me, but the meat,,,well we don't have a good source for that. I only listed the symptoms of candida because someone asked what the symptoms were. I also wanted to make it clear that just cus you have the symptoms does not mean you have candida since other diseases also have those symptoms. Glad we agree! :o)Susie ~Marg Messick wrote: Susie, I understand everything you are saying,its just that sometimes people get hooked on a thought and read these messages and blame it on yeast and never look into other causes. We get our meat from a store that does not give their animals antibiotics. And its hard to find raw milk but you can find it and the milk we get ,they do not give their animals antobiotics. I am not a milk drinker and never was. I get my calcium thru other foods and supplements. there are many people allergic to milk.I also don't take antibiotics like I had for a long time and hopefully wont get into a situation where i have to as they too can cause yeast infections. I use to eat a lot of ice cream and 7 years ago was diagnosed with hypoglycemia and I can't have any white flour products,sugar white rice,pasta,ice cream and many other things including many fruits. In a way a hypo diet is very healthy and so is a diabetic diet. I often wondered what people did years ago without

all this information. They seemed to survive. my mom lived to be 90 years old and there are still sisters living and are very old. I wonder what their secret is???? Actually they had better soil and grew their own vegs and such as mom use to can a lot,so in essence things probably were healthier then and now our foods contain many bad things and our soil is bad. thanks margSusie <hsmommie> wrote: Hi Marg,When I said: *Some of these symptoms can over lap with those from other diseases as with most diseases symptoms. *What I meant is that, yes, they can pertain to other diseases. But they are also cause by yeast many times.That is one reason it is hard to diagnose so many things-the symptoms overlap. But what you need to understand is that we are bombarded with evils on a large scale. If you eat meat

or dairy out of the grocery store then you are getting antibiotics that help the bad yeast to grow and the good yeast to die. On top of that, due to poor farming practices and soil depleation we have very little good yeast that used to be so plentiful in the soil and on our plants. Most people have candida yeast issues and just don't know it.Susie ~Marg Messick <margmessick> wrote: these symptoms could pertain to many other diseases besides yeast. margJennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: Good list!! Although not a symptom, if you have used antibiotics(probably a good reason our country has such big yeast issues) most likely there is to much yeast!!

Antibiotics...avoid if possible! I suspect because they started prescribing it like candy about 15 or so yrs ago/feeding it to cows etc, this is a big factor in so much of our countries almost epedemic GI/medical issue now!! Jennie<><> > Hi > > > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me

some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil (organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! > Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Susie, I don't know about other meats, but Hormel makes antibiotic-free lunch meats (I'm a vegetarian, but have a meat-eating daughter who sometimes takes turkey sandwiches to school). We find them at our grocery store (Pick n Save)...I've also seen antibiotic-free chicken breasts there, but now I can't remember who makes them...if you really search and look at every label, you might find something like this at your grocery store. Bonnie

Hi Marg,I agree with you!! And boy are you ever lucky if you have antibiotic free meats and milk in your stores!! I do have a farmer that will sell milk to me, but the meat,,,well we don't have a good source for that. I only listed the symptoms of candida because someone asked what the symptoms were. I also wanted to make it clear that just cus you have the symptoms does not mean you have candida since other diseases also have those symptoms. Glad we agree! :o)

Susie ~Marg Messick wrote: Susie, I understand everything you are saying,its just that sometimes people get hooked on a thought and read these messages and blame it on yeast and never look into other causes. We get our meat from a store that does not give their animals antibiotics. And its hard to find raw milk but you can find it and the milk we get ,they do not give their animals antobiotics. I am not a milk drinker and never was. I get my calcium thru other foods and supplements. there are many people allergic to milk.I also don't take antibiotics like I had for a long time and hopefully wont get into a situation where i have to as they too can cause yeast infections. I use to eat a lot of ice cream and 7 years ago was diagnosed with hypoglycemia and I can't have any white flour products,sugar white rice,pasta,ice cream and many other things including many fruits. In a way a hypo diet is very healthy and so is a diabetic diet. I often wondered what people did years ago without

all this information. They seemed to survive. my mom lived to be 90 years old and there are still sisters living and are very old. I wonder what their secret is???? Actually they had better soil and grew their own vegs and such as mom use to can a lot,so in essence things probably were healthier then and now our foods contain many bad things and our soil is bad. thanks marg

Susie wrote: Hi Marg,When I said: *Some of these symptoms can over lap with those from other diseases as with most diseases symptoms. *What I meant is that, yes, they can pertain to other diseases. But they are also cause by yeast many times.That is one reason it is hard to diagnose so many things-the symptoms overlap. But what you need to understand is that we are bombarded with evils on a large scale. If you eat meat

or dairy out of the grocery store then you are getting antibiotics that help the bad yeast to grow and the good yeast to die. On top of that, due to poor farming practices and soil depleation we have very little good yeast that used to be so plentiful in the soil and on our plants. Most people have candida yeast issues and just don't know it.

Susie ~Marg Messick wrote: these symptoms could pertain to many other diseases besides yeast. marg

Jennie wrote: Good list!! Although not a symptom, if you have used antibiotics

(probably a good reason our country has such big yeast issues) most likely there is to much yeast!!

Antibiotics...avoid if possible! I suspect because they started prescribing it like candy about 15 or so yrs ago/feeding it to cows etc, this is a big factor in so much of our countries almost epedemic GI/medical issue now!! Jennie<><

> > Hi > > > > If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me

some > feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is > producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm > doing too much? Thank you tons!!> > > > probiotics (Kirkmans)> > fish oil (organic)> > mag citrate (Kirkmans)> > mag/cal caplets (organic)> > > > He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or > lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night > with dinner. > > > > I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and > simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil > of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to > bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. > > > > Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Susie~ > > > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

> > Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! > Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > >

> > Susie~ > > Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:> Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts> > > > > ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on:

Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now. Susie~

Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts