RemedySpot.com

OT -Antidepressants, Bipolar Disorder and the Chemical Enslavement of Humankind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This doesnt surprise me one bit!! Everything revolves around the $$. I think there is more to it than even the dollar bill, that is a whole nother topic:) The frightening thing is I remember when they started coming out with the antidepressants it was a rare prescription for the severe(I think even the severe can be helped naturally). Now 15yrs later with my kids in school, almost all there friends are on some kind of script. I have seen reports of schools that have over 80% of the students medicated. Seen another report of where there are some city populations with this high of rate also!! Even more frightening is the no say with parents, a lot of parents are being forced into the medicating of there children! I try and teach some of these teens how to cope naturally without the meds and it is great to see the excitement in them when they realize they are not at a loss and there is hope! A lot of them see thereselves as though something is wrong with them and that gives

them no hope!! When they realize natural/health may be all it is, not that something is wrong with them. Most dont see the harm in all these meds and are brainwashed this is there only choice!! This web site is great, thanks for passing along!! Dogs/prozac...unreal!! I wonder what they are gonna do or who is going to take responsibilty when these animals go psychosis on there owners. I bet the the manufacturors wont be held responsible!! Jennie wrote: More on how the drug companies are trying to line

their pockets -- they've gone from kids to pets!http://www.newstarget.com/022473.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

You said:" I think there is more to it than even the dollar bill, that is a whole nother topic:) "I also heard the question come up a few days ago:"Are they trying to kill us?"If I didn't think I would be shot I would have a blow horn right next to !!! And yes this is a whole nother topic/loop. So if anyone wants to talk about it email me privately. Susie ~Jennie wrote: This doesnt surprise me one bit!! Everything revolves around the $$. I think there is more to it than even the dollar bill,

that is a whole nother topic:) The frightening thing is I remember when they started coming out with the antidepressants it was a rare prescription for the severe(I think even the severe can be helped naturally). Now 15yrs later with my kids in school, almost all there friends are on some kind of script. I have seen reports of schools that have over 80% of the students medicated. Seen another report of where there are some city populations with this high of rate also!! Even more frightening is the no say with parents, a lot of parents are being forced into the medicating of there children! I try and teach some of these teens how to cope naturally without the meds and it is great to see the excitement in them when they realize they are not at a loss and there is hope! A lot of them see thereselves as though something is wrong with them and that gives them no hope!! When they realize natural/health may be all it is, not that something is wrong with them. Most dont see the

harm in all these meds and are brainwashed this is there only choice!! This web site is great, thanks for passing along!! Dogs/prozac...unreal!! I wonder what they are gonna do or who is going to take responsibilty when these animals go psychosis on there owners. I bet the the manufacturors wont be held responsible!! Jennie<><>mommtlc <oldworldtile> wrote: More on how the drug companies are trying to line their pockets -- they've gone from kids to pets!http://www.newstarget.com/022473.html Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.