RemedySpot.com

Does DMSO neutralize or reverse benefits of kefir microorganisms or help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know if DMSO used with milk or water kefir products/microorganisms, (e.g. with whey, or curds, etc.), would help effectively deliver any/all of their benefits; just some, or kill or neutralize any beneficial actions of the products if one uses it as a delivery agent?

I am also thinking of trying to make a Kefir d'Erba Medica raw extract , (from Dominic's website on things kefirish/medici drinks, (at http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/Makekefir.html#Kefir-d-erba ), of a "Thieves' Oil" sort of blend, (if not acquainted with Thieves' Oil, it is anciently believed to have been a potion which grave robbers and those taking from the dead during the plague would use to survive their activities and contamination, etc. to cover their bodies to prevent disease and pestilen; it can be "googled" for history and the commercial products and sometimes the vinegar Thieves oil etc. Some use 7 herbs; my version using the herbs I have: Cloves, Cinnamon, Thyme, Oregano and Rosemary. (the latter 3 homegrown). (Wonder how Cayenne and/or garlic would do alongside?)

Would the above extract successfully by either/both milk kefir grain raw extract method or the sugary water grain? After extraction, (how does one know when they are "done"), about how long will the resulting extract stay potent? Could one use it with DMSO for delivery?? Any other suggestions for brewing this with kefir and/or storage?

I use a dried greens mix daily in our foods .. would these be effective in Kefir d' Medica as extracts for more potent therapeutic use? The mix is about equal parts of dill, chives, parsley, & spinach. I went to the dried greens with my former acid reflux, GERD, and IBS as they digested so much better than raw salads & I realized that one needed the benefits of the leafy greens, and the other two also. It worked well and over several years now has really helped restore gastro health. I rarely have any bother from either of the 2 disorders now although I've added Aloe to my routine .. but now with Kefir & the probiotics have been able to stop the Aloe too.

I have used DMSO mixed with Aloe with good results; and with DMSO first followed with Aloe to sooth and prevent drying .. and have done the mix of DMSO, Aloe & Thieves' Oil sort of blend together, but really have no real idea if and what ingredients may be enhanced OR neutralized by any of the others.

Thanks, Joyce

There is ALWAYS a "BETTER WAY"! Together WE can find IT and make IT a "Cradle for Humanity"!