RemedySpot.com

probiotics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I took a probiotic yesterday, (Kirkman Pro-Gold) and last night it felt almost like I had a UTI coming on, It felt like I had to urinate over and over, even after I just went.............. Anyone?

Jeanie, I haven't taken it myself, but tried it for several days with my ASD daughter and she just could not tolerate !

Was very cranky and irritable !

Kathy

probiotics

I took a probiotic yesterday, (Kirkman Pro-Gold) and last night it felt almost like I had a UTI coming on, It felt like I had to urinate over and over, even after I just went..............

Anyone?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

We also had this with our son! Tried again later at half the dose and he did fine!! Also, if not able to get the supplement form in, Dannon Activia yogurt is a low form but still getting it. I know the probiotics are so needed for the gi and I suspect the irritability may mean it is doing its job. Did you try to lower the dose. I know some say to take on empty stomach, but I think it is ok to use with food, Dannon does!! Jennie wrote: Jeanie, I haven't taken it myself, but tried

it for several days with my ASD daughter and she just could not tolerate ! Was very cranky and irritable ! Kathy probiotics I took a probiotic yesterday, (Kirkman Pro-Gold) and last night it felt almost like I had a UTI coming on, It felt like I had to urinate over and over,

even after I just went.............. Anyone? No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

She's doing very well on S. Boullardi, and she's dairy free so do not give yogurt, but for some reason she

always does very well on culturelle.

Kathy

probiotics

I took a probiotic yesterday, (Kirkman Pro-Gold) and last night it felt almost like I had a UTI coming on, It felt like I had to urinate over and over, even after I just went..............

Anyone?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

I know probiotics are used to help with urine infections. Maybe it is just the bad bacteria reacting. Maybe reduce the amount taken. I dont have that happen when I take them! Maybe Ill pay closer attention on the days I take the probiotics. I asked this earlier, didnt post, sorry if it post again, but do you have the ingredients from your brand? It just seems when I see this brand in posts, there tend to be complaints on occaission! Jennie wrote: I took a probiotic yesterday, (Kirkman Pro-Gold)

and last night it felt almost like I had a UTI coming on, It felt like I had to urinate over and over, even after I just went.............. Anyone?