RemedySpot.com

Re: added/Another good poooh day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to mention on the aloe! I dont recommend using everyday for underweight(unless a very small amount), I say this due to we have used aloe in the past and I did notice a little bit of issues with weight gain. He really needs the weight gain and I think/suspect aloe may alter this a little, I cant swear on this, but for those children with failure to thrive, be a little leary of daily use. We well watch this very closely to hopefully update. I can say though his appetite is very good, Im sure this is due to a gi cleanout! Does make me consider trying daily, I definitly could loose some extra luggage :). I just try to reserve the aloe for my son. Jennie wrote: This is so awesome!! I highly recommend Aloe vera juice!! And lots of extra water! I honestly cant say if 2 weeks of trying everything did this, but the aloe kicked it in and I did again to get completely going! Been struggling for about a month or so! I am going to continue the aloe at lower dose every other day for now and water, water, water!! It is so nice to see his belly flat and soft, not bloated, knotting etc. and his appetite is awesome(he has weight issues due to stressed gi)! Magnesium at least 2 times a week, vitamin C alternating also. He also gets a good supplement with vitamins/minerals daily(doc script). Give aloe a try, if you dont think it is working, add more(loaded with good healthy stuff and thought to fight viruses/bacteria etc), and get the water

in. My son has severe motility issues(not hard stool issues neccesarily) and aloe so far seems to be the best for that(motility)!! Jennie<><

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.