RemedySpot.com

Re:Infant hemangioma -A

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Pina,As per your request, here are the herbs I used to eliminate the hemangioma. Amounts are in grams. Herbs are raw/bulk. I buy from kamwo.com & they send the herbs directly to the clients. Most of the herbs are ones that stop bleeding, move blood or dissolve masses. I vary the amounts slightly depending on the baby - if the hemangioma is very purple, I'll move blood more. If it's very bright red, I'll cool it more etc. But this is the basic formula I made up. I ask the patients to put it in a coffee grinder until they get a powder and then make a paste with some honey. Sometimes the myrrh or the pseudoginseng needs to be covered in cheezecloth & broken up with a hammer before grinding. Then apply to the area & cover it with some gauze & tape for as long as they can keep it on. I also tell them to wash the area with a green tea decoction various times between applications. Xue Jie (dragon's blood)15.00Mo Yao (myrrh) 1.00San Qi (pseudoginseng) 10.00Ou Jie (Lotus Rhizome node) 3.00Xia Ku Cao (Common Selfheal Fruit-Spike) 3.00Wu Bei Zi (chinese gall) 2.00Bai Ji (common bletilla tuber) 1.00Bie Jia (turtle shell) 1.00Hope it helps. Would love to hear if you find it as effective as I have.Carla Carla Kreft Naturopathic PhysicianLicensed Acupuncturist, HerbalistWashington, DCappointments