RemedySpot.com

Re: Fatty acid s -- fish oil supplementation -- the WHY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

pretty sure it was upping the CLO, but that's a good thing and maybe her immune system is

progressing. now i'm on the valtrex list and looking into anti-virals.

kathy

Re: Fatty acid s -- fish oil supplementation -- the WHY

> That's a good sign -- the viruses that have been dormant are being > fought now. It's hard to get too much fish oil -- but you can get > too much CLO. BUT -- it's A LOT more than you're giving. Dr > McCandless' Vit A protocol is about 200,000 iu vitamin A for several > days in a row (varies by weight).> For the cold sore -- consider olive leaf extract or monolaurin.> > >>>> LeeAnn, Do you know if it's possible to give too much Omega 3's?>> I'm giving Nordic Naturals Pro-EFA plus CLO. My DD has broken>> out with a fever blister in the corner of her mouth and I'm > wondering >> if it could be from the A.>> Kathy>> >> >> >> >I think this article has a good overview of why so many of us > need >> > omega 3 and other oil supplementation. This is VITAL in the > case of >> > kids with constipation, since they tend to have problems with > fatty >> > acid metabolism.>> > >> > Make sure you click on the pdf at the bottom of the intro - it's > about >> > 10 pages>> > http://www.fabresearch.org/view_item.aspx?item_id=271>> > >> > Do not let the ADHD and dyspraxia diagnosis throw you. It took > me a >> > couple of years to figure out that EVERYONE is on the spectrum > to some >> > extent.>> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

My husband well take up to 300mg's a day(this is with 20% Oleuropein, I think this is the highest form that we have come accross so far). We typically only use if feeling something coming on! This amount seems to work for him. But he does include other supplements, so maybe the combo works. Jennie wrote: Hey. late, but very appreciated ! She's very well now. My DH uses it, speaking of which he just got one. Anyone know how much OLE a grown man would use?? Kathy Kathy, this isn't a cure, but Zovirax takes the pain away like no other and it's suppose to minimize from 7 to 5 days on cold sores, expensive but if you have insurance it's not so bad. Prescription only O.K. just ordered the OLE from iherb, been giving 2000 of lysine the past week.Thnx !!!!>>>> That's a good sign -- the viruses that have been dormant are being>> fought now. It's hard to get too much fish oil -- but you can> get>> too much CLO. BUT -- it's A LOT more than you're giving. Dr>> McCandless' Vit A protocol is about 200,000 iu vitamin A for>

several>> days in a row (varies by weight).>> For the cold sore -- consider olive leaf extract or monolaurin.>>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I have a bottle of the drops, so how much would that be?

Re: Re: Fatty acid s -- fish oil supplementation -- the WHY

My husband well take up to 300mg's a day(this is with 20% Oleuropein, I think this is the highest form that we have come accross so far). We typically only use if feeling something coming on! This amount seems to work for him. But he does include other supplements, so maybe the combo works. Jennie wrote:

Hey. late, but very appreciated ! She's very well now. My DH uses it, speaking of which he just got one.

Anyone know how much OLE a grown man would use?? Kathy

Kathy,

this isn't a cure, but Zovirax takes the pain away like no other and it's suppose to minimize from 7 to 5 days on cold sores, expensive but if you have insurance it's not so bad. Prescription only

O.K. just ordered the OLE from iherb, been giving 2000 of lysine the past week.Thnx !!!!>>>> That's a good sign -- the viruses that have been dormant are being>> fought now. It's hard to get too much fish oil -- but you can> get>> too much CLO. BUT -- it's A LOT more than you're giving. Dr>> McCandless' Vit A protocol is about 200,000 iu vitamin A for> several>> days in a row (varies by weight).>> For the cold sore -- consider olive leaf extract or monolaurin.>>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.15/1249 - Release Date: 1/29/2008 9:51 AM

Kathy, I have not seen/used the drops! Does it have a dosage amount

description on the bottle? We use pill form. Jennie<><

> Hey. late, but very appreciated ! She's very well now. My DH

uses it, speaking of which he just got one.

> Anyone know how much OLE a grown man would use?? Kathy

>

>

>

> Kathy,

> this isn't a cure, but Zovirax takes the pain away like no

other and it's suppose to minimize from 7 to 5 days on cold sores,

expensive but if you have insurance it's not so bad. Prescription only

>

> O.K. just ordered the OLE from iherb, been giving 2000 of

lysine the past

> week.

> Thnx !!!!

>

>

>

>

> >>

> >> That's a good sign -- the viruses that have been dormant

are being

> >> fought now. It's hard to get too much fish oil -- but

you can

> > get

> >> too much CLO. BUT -- it's A LOT more than you're giving.

Dr

> >> McCandless' Vit A protocol is about 200,000 iu vitamin A

for

> > several

> >> days in a row (varies by weight).

> >> For the cold sore -- consider olive leaf extract or

monolaurin.

> >>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.15/1249 - Release Date:

1/29/2008 9:51 AM

>