RemedySpot.com

Re: civil lawsuit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

its called a class action but if you have proof against miralax then you should file a personnel suit against miralax. I have a suit against a certain drug and my lawyers took my case but you need a lot of proof that this medication caused harm as my lawyers had me give them a lot of information and permission to look into my medical files,hospitals and pharmicies before they agreed to take my case and its now in court and has taken over 2 years and my lawyers are excellent. i did a lot of research on lawyers and there are alot who are out there for the money. just be cautious! I got a lot of offers from lawyers to take my case but a lot of them are out there for the money. thanks marg a class action takes many ,many years.Carl and Tracie Happel wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

It's called a class action lawsuitCarl and Tracie Happel wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up

a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie

I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. BonnieOn Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel <

ctaj@...> wrote:

Hi -

We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...!

Anyone interested?

~ Tracie

I've thought about it as well, but DD had severe sensory issues before miralax. But, she was making progress, and on miralax

she regressed. Thought about the vaccine court as well, but it's such a long drawn out process. I'm hoping one day it will finally

all come out and we'll all be compensated................................

Kathy

I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie

Hi -

We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...!

Anyone interested?

~ Tracie

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM

My son also had the sensory issues befor miralax(I believe gi nerve damage from vacs). But I think miralax was adding salt to the wound! As far as proof on a med causing damage, you need a doctor to state it did cause damage from what I understand! Anyways that is how it is as far as the vacs(it would be a miracle for a doc to do that). You cant even go after the vac manufacturors anymore, goverment stepped in on that. They have the compensation program, what a joke! Sorry to be so sour about that but the goverment has made is so strict that you have to just about be paralized from the vacs to maybe get any comp! Our son was in hospital minutes after his last round and we was informed that the most he could get comp for was just the reaction itself. They wont consider the nightmare afterwards and still going on!! Said due to him already being disabled it would be hard to prove with all his medical(I know even his past medical was due to vacs, but missed the deadline). Our

son is like night and day since the reaction and that wont even be considered! An attorney wont touch vac victims unless it is a huge, huge award amount! Jennie wrote: I've thought about it as well, but DD had severe sensory issues before miralax. But, she was making progress, and on miralax she regressed. Thought about the vaccine court as well, but it's such a long drawn out process. I'm hoping one day it will finally

all come out and we'll all be compensated................................ Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was

looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at

our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008

6:09 PM

Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either !

So sorry about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle

for her and I.

Kathy

I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie

On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi -

Anyone interested?

~ Tracie

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM

I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove*

damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this

incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM

Bonnie

I was on the same page as you -- that we'd need to prove damage to at

least one kid. BUT, I'm wondering if maybe it's more important to

find out (via the discovery process) if they were aware of possible

side effects but covered them up.

>

> > Hi -

> > We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured

professions was

> > an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a

large

> > group of people are suing a company when the product caused

damage to that

> > group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't

remember!).

> > After the session, I spoke *briefly* with him about miralax (he

brought up

> > a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He

said it

> > sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with

us. :)

> > Kinda got me excited...!

> > Anyone interested?

> > ~ Tracie

> >

> >

>

, I saw Suzanne Summers on Larry King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining

and adding testosterone to keep the levels where they were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient in....Jennie wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world upside down! It was already hard with

seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry about your son. I

understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For

those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded

like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG

Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Jeanie, I have often wondered about Suzanne and her natural cure of her cancer! When I can I need to google her. If you hear of her for a future interview, maybe let us know! And to add on the cancer, garlic is a natural cancer killer, OLE, apricot seeds, known to also stop/possibly cure cancer. I believe OLE has been shown to actually shrink tumors. Natural, we need to really start learning as much as possible, at least for our kids. I admit, our family would have been considered a true american junk food family. My youngest, this opened a whole new world of knowledge for us. It is not easy to take a lifetime of habits and just change over night, but we are trying!! Jennie wrote: , I saw Suzanne Summers on Larry King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she

feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining and adding testosterone to keep the levels where they were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient in....Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac

word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and

I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09

PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I just wanted to add on her using the estrogens etc. There has been hard evedince to it causing breast cancer. I would wonder if she was using synthetic forms(did she mention?). FDA states if I remember write a lower percentage of risk, but it has been shown to increase cancer rates as high as I believe 80% with breast cancer. Also another pharma killer! Hormone replacement, even the creams. Jennie wrote: Jeanie, I have often wondered about Suzanne and her natural cure of her cancer! When I can I need to

google her. If you hear of her for a future interview, maybe let us know! And to add on the cancer, garlic is a natural cancer killer, OLE, apricot seeds, known to also stop/possibly cure cancer. I believe OLE has been shown to actually shrink tumors. Natural, we need to really start learning as much as possible, at least for our kids. I admit, our family would have been considered a true american junk food family. My youngest, this opened a whole new world of knowledge for us. It is not easy to take a lifetime of habits and just change over night, but we are trying!! Jennie<><Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I saw Suzanne Summers on Larry King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and

she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining and adding testosterone to keep the levels where they were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient

in....Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love

is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any

proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured

professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Jennie, Hormone replacement therapy was dangerous over 40 years ago when I was in nursing and is not new news. Its always was known to cause breasr cancer. I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 37 and was placed on HRT and I knew the risks of breast cancer but thats all there was then and I was checked every 3 months. even now woman are still on HRT and they take that risk as many other options fail. HRT is up to the individual and their dr. and they know the consequences.I experienced HRT for many, many years and all went well for me but thats not saying it was safe and its risks are known to the public and the ob-gyn drs. I have been to, warn you about the risks. Also cancer of the breast is also found in women never on HRT and believe a fatty diet contributes to breast cancer and so does hereditary as I have 2 aunts and 3 cousins who had breast cancer,fought it and won so far. thanks for listening marg Also breast implants are

dangerous.Jennie wrote: I just wanted to add on her using the estrogens etc. There has been hard evedince to it causing breast cancer. I would wonder if she was using synthetic forms(did she mention?). FDA states if I remember write a lower percentage of risk, but it has been shown to increase cancer rates as high as I believe 80% with breast cancer. Also another pharma killer! Hormone replacement, even the creams. Jennie<><Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: Jeanie, I have often wondered about Suzanne and her natural cure of her cancer! When I can I need to google her. If you hear of her for a future interview, maybe let us know! And to add on the cancer, garlic is a natural cancer killer, OLE, apricot seeds, known to also stop/possibly cure cancer. I believe OLE has been shown to actually shrink tumors. Natural, we need to really start learning as much as possible, at least for our kids. I admit, our family would have been considered a true american junk food family. My youngest, this opened a whole new world of knowledge for us. It is not easy to take a lifetime of habits and just change over night, but we are trying!! Jennie<><Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I saw

Suzanne Summers on Larry King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining and adding testosterone to

keep the levels where they were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient in....Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent

on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

So HRT is dangerous, but ne Summers uses, creams and tetosterone and progesterone and estrogen creams,plus injects herself with steroids and thats healthy. It seems shes avoiding to get old naturally and it will catch up with her. I'm sorry but she is not what you would call a health advisor or an authority b ut she claims to be one and has been critized by doctors ,even onocology doctors. You just can't trust everything you hear or read. margJeanie Ward wrote: , I saw Suzanne Summers on Larry

King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining and adding testosterone to keep the levels where they

were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient in....Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and

really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from

Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming

message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

You might be right about that...though it's horrifying to think that they would have covered up that knowledge. Still, I was reading in Evidence of Harm that the FDA knew thimerosal was problematic as long ago as 1982...and did nothing.

Bonnie

Bonnie

I was on the same page as you -- that we'd need to prove damage to at

least one kid. BUT, I'm wondering if maybe it's more important to

find out (via the discovery process) if they were aware of possible

side effects but covered them up.

>

> > Hi -

> > We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured

professions was

> > an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a

large

> > group of people are suing a company when the product caused

damage to that

> > group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't

remember!).

> > After the session, I spoke *briefly* with him about miralax (he

brought up

> > a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He

said it

> > sounded like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with

us. :)

> > Kinda got me excited...!

> > Anyone interested?

> > ~ Tracie

> >

> >

>

Whats so wrong about wanting to preserve your youth when you're already 60 years old. What's to gain about letting yourself get older? When you get old you die, so what's so wrong about not wanting that?Marg Messick wrote: So HRT is dangerous, but ne Summers uses, creams and tetosterone and progesterone and estrogen creams,plus injects herself with steroids and thats healthy. It seems shes avoiding to get old naturally and it will catch up with her. I'm sorry but she is not what you would call a

health advisor or an authority b ut she claims to be one and has been critized by doctors ,even onocology doctors. You just can't trust everything you hear or read. margJeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I saw Suzanne Summers on Larry King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the

steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining and adding testosterone to keep the levels where they were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient in....Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world

upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry

about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For

those who have tested for oxalates, that might be another kind of evidence to introduce too. Bonnie On Jan 10, 2008 9:17 PM, Carl and Tracie Happel < ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi - We had Career Day at our school today. One of the featured professions was an attorney. He talked about how he sometimes takes cases where a large group of people are suing a company when the product caused damage to that group of people (there's a certain word for that, but I can't remember!). After the session, I spoke briefly with him about miralax (he brought up a client of his who's part of the civil case against Vioxx). He said it sounded

like we had a good case and he'd be willing to meet with us. :) Kinda got me excited...! Anyone interested? ~ Tracie No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG

Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

JEANIE, I just can't believe your reasoning for taking all these dangerous ant aging drugs because your 60 years old and you might die at 60, so why not take all these anti aging products. If you didn't take them at 60 ,you might live to be 80 plus. Life must not be that valuable to some people and besides who saids 6o is old. You too will be 60 someday and then we'll see if you think its old. these things may make you look younger but you still have the old internal organs. To me its emotional in not wanting to age. This is reality and many people can't face it. I think ne Summers is not one to take advice from and to me she looks very bloated and not well. Thats just my opinion.I watch larry king all the time and saw her and was not impressed as she always seemed like a air head to me. There are people out there who never take anti aging products and look wonderful for their age. My mom was 90 when she died and she looked 60. I am

71 and everyone thinks Im under 50. my brothers and sister look young but even if I looked older I,myself would not take the chance. Its just like taking the chance with vaccines and etc. It could backfire and its a gamble and gambles can be fatal. I saw plastic surgery that was horrible and plenty of it. I guess thats what turned me off to have and take things that were suppose to be so called good for you. I did take a hormone after a complete hysterectomy at the age of 37 and it was dangerous but it wasn't to look young,it was for hormones which my body couldnt produce because of the surgery. i've been off it for yeatrs.Thanks for listening but as you can see I have my own opinions,and can't be swayed easily,especially by doctors as I've seen too many booboos by them. margJeanie Ward wrote: Whats so wrong about wanting to preserve your youth when you're already 60 years old. What's to gain about letting yourself get older? When you get old you die, so what's so wrong about not wanting that?Marg Messick <margmessick> wrote: So HRT is dangerous, but ne Summers uses, creams and tetosterone and progesterone and estrogen creams,plus injects herself with steroids and thats healthy. It seems shes avoiding to get old naturally and it will catch up with her. I'm sorry but she is not what you would call a

health advisor or an authority b ut she claims to be one and has been critized by doctors ,even onocology doctors. You just can't trust everything you hear or read. margJeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: , I saw Suzanne Summers on Larry King again last night and I am going to make a point to read her book, she talks about how they did studies about flouride and how we don't need flouride and she beat breast cancer building up the body and just going against breaking the body down and how she stays so young looking she admits she uses progesterone cream, testosterone cream, estrogen creams because when we get old they start to deteriorate and she believes in balancing body chemistry. She also admitted to injecting herself with the hgh, human growth hormone which some people would say is bad because that's the

steroid all the athlete's are in trouble over but she's only trying to stay young as long as she can and look at her, she's doing something right and she says she feels great, no muscle deteriation etc. I'm sure she's had her share of cosmetic procedures but the point is that she's in tune to balancing the body, the male's prostate declining and adding testosterone to keep the levels where they were when they were young, adding estrogen becuase you become deficient etc. just the whole concept of replenishing the things we're deficient in....Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote: I agree with you on not trusting them. I have lost confedence in doctors once I seen how differently they treated my son after the vaccine reaction. Befor that dreadful day, we couldnt keep up with all there appointments. Vaccines has really turned our world

upside down! It was already hard with seeing my son go through all he had befor that day, then to be kinda pushed aside/not the same care from them since(The vac word is some kind of coodie/curse/taboo subject with docs). One thing I can say, it has made me stronger and I have learned so much I didnt know befor that day!! I realized we really cant be so dependent on the medical world and really take more charge over our lives/health!! Life long here also!! As hard as it can be sometimes, I really understand now what real/true love is/means, my son filled a void I didnt even know I had!! Take care, Jennie<>< Hudson <jhud2earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Its so sad what the Pharma's have gotten away with. I don't trust any of them or doctors either ! So sorry

about your son. I understand. My daughter is 13 and severe. It will be a lifelong struggle for her and I. Kathy Re: civil lawsuit I wonder how one would *prove* damage from Miralax. Any thoughts about this? I'd be happy to delve into my DD's medical records if I knew what I was looking for...I'm not sure we would find any proof, though. The only thing I can think of is to check her growth charts, and compare that with when she started taking Miralax and when she stopped. It might be interesting to see if her growth was better pre- and post- Miralax. I do suspect Miralax in her sensory problems, but have to admit that we didn't get a diagnosis for that until she'd been off Miralax for nine months. For

Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.