Rate this topic

Guest guest

get on a web site,I use google,type in miralax. Then go down until you

see Miralax-side effects,ratings,patients comments. Of course none are

about children but comments fron adults. Thry rate it on a scale of 1

to 5. There are so many pros and cons out there,you don't know who to

believe and it does say on the miralax bottle that anyone under 17

should consult with a doctor. maybe kids can't take it and these

doctors should not be prescribing it to children although some do.

some have good results and some have bad results as everyone is

different.There are a lot of drugs I can't take and have had serious

side effects. I'm leary about miralax even tho it helps me. Diflucan

gave me a mini stroke. thats only one example. All prescription and

over the counter drugs,herbs,supplements,vitamins,and even foods, can

be dangerous to anyone. marg

Marg you said:All prescription and over the counter drugs,herbs, supplements, vitamins, and even foods, can be dangerous to anyone. margThis is true, however; it is very rare for anyone to over dose or have a serious side effect from food, herbs, or vitamins. When it does happen is is usually cus of an alergy. Drugs, on the other hand, kill and mame a large persentage (in comparison) of folks everyday.Doctor error and drugs are the third cause of death. You won't find it listed in most charts as the only list diseases and don't want the public to know. Here is an article for you:http://www.mercola.com/2000/jul/30/doctors_death.htmIncase you aren't signed up with Mercola here is a snippit:ALL THESE ARE DEATHS PER YEAR: 12,000 -- unnecessary surgery 7,000 -- medication errors in hospitals 20,000 -- other errors in hospitals 80,000 -- infections in

hospitals 106,000 -- non-error, negative effects of drugs These total to 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes!!Bold and red is his, not mine.Susie ~margmessick wrote: get on a web site,I use google,type in miralax. Then go down until you see Miralax-side effects,ratings,patients comments. Of course none are about children but comments fron adults. Thry rate it on a scale of 1 to 5. There

are so many pros and cons out there,you don't know who to believe and it does say on the miralax bottle that anyone under 17 should consult with a doctor. maybe kids can't take it and these doctors should not be prescribing it to children although some do. some have good results and some have bad results as everyone is different.There are a lot of drugs I can't take and have had serious side effects. I'm leary about miralax even tho it helps me. Diflucan gave me a mini stroke. thats only one example. All prescription and over the counter drugs,herbs,supplements,vitamins,and even foods, can be dangerous to anyone. marg Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Susie, I joined dr. mercola and he sells drugs and books so I'm not impressed with him. I know about mistakes as i was a nurse in the hospital for over 30 years and not all were made by doctors.margSusie wrote: Marg you said:All prescription and over the counter drugs,herbs, supplements, vitamins, and even foods, can be dangerous to anyone. margThis is true, however; it is very rare for anyone to over dose or have a serious side effect from food, herbs, or vitamins. When it does happen is

is usually cus of an alergy. Drugs, on the other hand, kill and mame a large persentage (in comparison) of folks everyday.Doctor error and drugs are the third cause of death. You won't find it listed in most charts as the only list diseases and don't want the public to know. Here is an article for you:http://www.mercola.com/2000/jul/30/doctors_death.htmIncase you aren't signed up with Mercola here is a snippit: ALL THESE ARE DEATHS PER YEAR: 12,000 -- unnecessary surgery 7,000 -- medication errors in hospitals 20,000 -- other errors in hospitals 80,000 -- infections in hospitals 106,000 -- non-error, negative effects of drugs These total to 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes!!Bold and red is his, not mine.Susie

~margmessick <margmessick> wrote: get on a web site,I use google,type in miralax. Then go down until you see Miralax-side effects,ratings,patients comments. Of course none are about children but comments fron adults. Thry rate it on a scale of 1 to 5. There are so many pros and cons out there,you don't know who to believe and it does say on the miralax bottle that anyone under 17 should consult with a doctor. maybe kids can't take it and these doctors should not be prescribing it to children although some do. some have good results and some have bad results as everyone is different.There are a lot of drugs I can't take and have had serious side effects. I'm leary about miralax even tho it helps me. Diflucan gave me a mini stroke. thats only one example. All prescription and over the

counter drugs,herbs,supplements,vitamins,and even foods, can be dangerous to anyone. marg Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.