RemedySpot.com

Re:Reduce Swelling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I decided to soak the foot last night in warmest water I could stand and epsom salt and Magnascent Iodine and the swelling seems better today. Skin is weeping Serum from the whole top of my foot. Hope the CS gets here soon or might have to buy some OTC . Am going to add DMSO in the foot bath today. Am eating nothing but whole grains and sprouted grains for my carbs but will get some FIGI water this evening. I have lost 15 lbs with the very restricted diet I put myself on. Might be a good thing as the diet was something I have been comtemplating for a while :) I have been off my feet and elevated for three weeks except for Dr visits and bathroom trips and a few minutes on the computer. Nikki , please be careful and keep it up as much as you can. I feel for you.

Kathy"We are being taxed to blow up bridges in Iraq and rebuild them, while ours are falling down." Read the Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Campaign For Liberty"Freedom to make bad decisions is inherent in the freedom to make good ones. If we are only free to make good decisions, we are not really free. " Dr Ron Like Liberty and want to keep it? We can helpCongressman Ron

You can make a paste out of Epsom Salts and poultice the swollenarea. Might help if you can not immerse your foot in an EpsomSalt soak. DMSO should also help but Epsom Salt is a fav of mine,in fact I have been known to put both DMSO and ES in a bath.Swelling can make the nerves go numb for sure. Keeping it elevatedabove heart level is best to help reduce swelling, but it can be hardto stay off your feet.Also make sure your electrolytes are balanced internally. I really likeFiji water to help with the Mg and Ca balance, it is the only bottledwater I know of that has Silicon which will help you absorb and metabolizeMg and Ca, both necessary for bone healing. Mg is hard to get enoughof, Ca not so hard but needs to be 1:1 with Mg. The Si really facilitates.It is also found in onions, whole grains, Oat Straw Tea and Horse Tailherb.Garnet

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.