RemedySpot.com

Fun to make lime-ade punch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had the kids pick out a lemon, a lime, and an orange, I used one of those yellow fabric screens with a green ribbon rapped around so when you squeeze, the seeds don't go through, (this is fun for them) we squeezed all the juice out of all the fruits in one glass and added sugar, Ice and water to another, then they add their concentrate. Place a smaller glass into the one with the punch, using it like a lid and shake vigorously so it creates a foam on top. If you have a martini shaker, it makes it even funner, they can come up with all kinds of things to create and a good way to get them hydrated! Jeanie

How fun!! Thanks for sharing, Jeanie!

Fun to make lime-ade punch

I had the kids pick out a lemon, a lime, and an orange, I used one of those yellow fabric screens with a green ribbon rapped around so when you squeeze, the seeds don't go through, (this is fun for them) we squeezed all the juice out of all the fruits in one glass and added sugar, Ice and water to another, then they add their concentrate. Place a smaller glass into the one with the punch, using it like a lid and shake vigorously so it creates a foam on top. If you have a martini shaker, it makes it even funner, they can come up with all kinds of things to create and a good way to get them hydrated!

Jeanie