RemedySpot.com

Re: response to marg excluding adults

Rate this topic

Guest guest

jeanie, thats true but adults made that decision to give their children miralax,which is stated in the litature when it was prescription and on the bottle,no one under 17 should take it unless supervised by a dr and who made that choice to give their children vaccines and meds,ADULTS, so whos to blame for those adults who made those decisions for their children? you misunderstood me I just was asking if there are adults out there with problems with miralax and vaccines as they too take drugs and get flu shots and I would like to hear directly from them and not hear say from you. I've heard about the children,now how about hearing from adults who had bad experiences. just by you saying it and showing it does not make it proof and all I've seen is what you have put on the internet. I don't like whats going on and do you think I think children can make decisions,of course not and about the lead in toys, i was just bringing up another dangerous fact

and didn't think for one minute children should speak up about lead in toys, thats ridicilious to even think of. When I joined this group it didn't state it was a group only for children. It says miralax . its for everyone and I never made the statement that this was a anti adult group. Marg Jeanie Ward wrote: Marg, No one is excluding Adults, Adults can stand on their own feet and make decisions on what thay can and cannot do in life,

children don't have that choice, they are at the mercy of the Adult role models in their life to care for them. They don't have the choice like adults do when it comes to taking medication or knowlege of purchasing toys. This is why they're parents, to care for their young. You, as adult can choose or not choose to take Miralax, but the children don't have that choice, we are simply stating facts and sharing testimonies, between Mom's about the probable dangers of using a medication that was intoduced for adults, that have the option of taking this medication, that was not tested in children, is being used off label, and against the manufacturer's advise. The majority of people here are Mom's that have children that have been harmed from this chemical. They are only trying to seek answers to what the chemical has done to their child. This isn't an anti-adult group. Jeaniemargmessick <margmessick> wrote: Someone mentioned the strick guidelines with the chinese government on vaccines and such so why has there been recalls on toys painted with lead paint on hundred of toys for our children. this is very dangerous and it hasn't even been mentioned and was kept a secret. there are a whole lot of issues not even mentioned that are as dangerous or more so that can not only affect children but adults too as adults are human beings too. We need to broaden our spectrum and not focus on a few things or just children. After all adults are parents,sisters brothers.aunts uncles grandparents and etc so lets involve all human beings as its just as important. marg

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

jeanie, I forgot to put something in the below statement and that is that the ADULT WHO IS THE PARENT AND GIUDER OF THAT CHILD JUST HAD TO SAY NO WHEN YOU DISAGREE WITH THE DRS ADVICE OR PRESCRIBING MEDS OR VACCINES. I did it many times with our daughter and maybe because I was a nurse I questioned eveything that was suggested to give our child as even back when there were bad things out there and I would resrarch and many of the drs. prescriptions are filed away and were never filled. and i told the dr. no, i will not give our child that. Also I have been trying to find lawsuits against miralax and can't find any. Would you have any information on lawsuits with miralax? margMarg Messick wrote: jeanie, thats true but adults made that decision to give their children miralax,which is stated in the litature when it was prescription and on the bottle,no one under 17 should take it unless supervised by a dr and who made that choice to give their children vaccines and meds,ADULTS, so whos to blame for those adults who made those decisions for their children? you misunderstood me I just was asking if there are adults out there with problems with miralax and vaccines as they too take drugs and get flu shots and I would like to hear directly from them and not hear say from you. I've heard about the children,now how about hearing from adults who had bad experiences. just by you saying it and showing it does not make it proof and all I've seen is what

you have put on the internet. I don't like whats going on and do you think I think children can make decisions,of course not and about the lead in toys, i was just bringing up another dangerous fact and didn't think for one minute children should speak up about lead in toys, thats ridicilious to even think of. When I joined this group it didn't state it was a group only for children. It says miralax . its for everyone and I never made the statement that this was a anti adult group. Marg Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Marg, No one is excluding Adults, Adults can stand on their own feet and make decisions on what thay can and cannot do in life, children don't have that choice, they are at the mercy of the Adult role models in their

life to care for them. They don't have the choice like adults do when it comes to taking medication or knowlege of purchasing toys. This is why they're parents, to care for their young. You, as adult can choose or not choose to take Miralax, but the children don't have that choice, we are simply stating facts and sharing testimonies, between Mom's about the probable dangers of using a medication that was intoduced for adults, that have the option of taking this medication, that was not tested in children, is being used off label, and against the manufacturer's advise. The majority of people here are Mom's that have children that have been harmed from this chemical. They are only trying to seek answers to what the chemical has done to their child. This isn't an anti-adult group. Jeaniemargmessick <margmessick> wrote: Someone mentioned the strick guidelines with the chinese government on vaccines and such so why has there been recalls on toys painted with lead paint on hundred of toys for our children. this is very dangerous and it hasn't even been mentioned and was kept a secret. there are a whole lot of issues not even mentioned that are as dangerous or more so that can not only affect children but adults too as adults are human beings too. We need to broaden our spectrum and not focus on a few things or just children. After all adults are parents,sisters brothers.aunts uncles grandparents and etc so lets involve all human beings as its just as important. marg Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.