to at least believe it possible that certain batches of the OPV

developed and tested in Africa could have carried a virus that became

HIV.

best,

>

> I would like to know the groups answers on where do they think did

> aids originate from/ THANKS MARG

>

I also believe that it was in the vaccines, and I personally don't believe it was an accident. I have not seen the report or the vid (would love to if I get the chance), but I have heard other sources over the years that support the vaccine theory. Dr Stan Montief (sp?) of RadioLiberty is a great source as he has folks from the medical field and government, etc that have much knowledge on the topics he covers come on to his show. I don't think they are discussing AIDS at the present, but he does repeat topics from time to time. But just incase you, or anyone, goes to his site, he begins his radio show with a statement like: ......Illusion is usually king.......Bacically, he is warning you that the topic is probably one most will poopoo cus it sounds far fetched, but reality is usually not what it seems. I like him cuz he is willing to look crazy if that is what it takes to get the truth out there.Susie ~margmessick

wrote: I would like to know the groups answers on where do they think did aids originate from/ THANKS MARG Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I think I have posted this link (pdf file befor, but just incase. It is a very simple/interesting article. I also feel it is possible the aids virus was caused by vacs. We did the initial trials in africa and most know aids started there! I also believe the polio vac was no good and that we still have polio and the name was changed to "aseptic meningitis"(sp). But this is personal opinion that I feel has hard facts to back until something changes the facts at hand!! http://thinktwice.com/Polio.pdf Jennie wrote: I also believe that it was in the vaccines, and I personally don't believe it was an accident. I have not seen the report or the vid (would love to if I get the chance), but I have heard other sources over the years that support the vaccine theory. Dr Stan Montief (sp?) of RadioLiberty is a great source as he has folks from the medical field and government, etc that have much knowledge on the topics he covers come on to his show. I don't think they are discussing AIDS at the present, but he does repeat topics from time to time. But just incase you, or anyone, goes to his site, he begins his radio show with a statement like: ......Illusion is usually king.......Bacically, he is warning you that the topic is probably one most will poopoo cus it sounds far fetched, but reality is usually not what it seems. I like him cuz he is willing to look crazy if that is what it takes to

get the truth out there.Susie ~margmessick <margmessick> wrote: I would like to know the groups answers on where do they think did aids originate from/ THANKS MARG Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.