RemedySpot.com

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE HISTORY OR THE TURKEY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It

can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a

friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and

creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie"My first thought is, "I am Thankful for today." Then I realize there are so many people, places and things for which I am Thankful. Everyday the list grows.Everyday there are things that happen to us, and for us, that make us Thankful. Sometimes, we even find, that after the passage of time, we become more Thankful and grateful. Take time today, tomorrow, and the next day to think about for what or whom you are thankful and grateful.Telling

someone you are grateful for them in your life, for what they have

done, for who they are is a very powerful expression of caring and

love. Telling a stranger who has given you something,

directions, good service, a smile, that you are thankful and grateful

for what they have done and given you is another form of connection. Spread the idea of Thankfulness."Today

I am thankful for a generous heart that loves to spill over to

others...and is constantly replenished by my beautiful family." "Today I am Thankful for the joy of friends. Today I am Thankful for the light in the eyes of my friends. Today I am Thankful for the roses in my garden. I am so very Thankful I met you." "Today I am Thankful that I can continually forgive myself. I can forgive myself for judging myself harshly when things don't turn out just the way I was attached to them turning out. I can forgive myself when I am disappointed that I didn't speak up and say exactly how I felt about a situation. I can forgive myself because when I did speak up, it didn't come out of my mouth the way my mind thought it would.All in all, I am very Thankful that I am me. I wouldn't want to be anyone else in the whole world....and that's gratitude!" "Today I am Thankful for another experience of realizing that I am, indeed, safe and provided for." "I

am Thankful for days, like today, when my gratitude gallops gleefully

ahead of me and I have to skip to keep up with it, instead of haul it

behind me like a wagon load of manure, hoping it will carry its own

weight - by tomorrow." "I

am very Thankful for the healing work that I do. I work long, hours,

but I really enjoy helping people feel better. How many people can say

that they love their work or feel that they are doing exactly what they

are supposed to be doing?" "Today, I am Thankful for a Loving God who nurtures me. I am Thankful for my 85 year old Mother who has cared for me and is still vibrant, helpful, and alive. I am Thankful for my friends and acquaintances who care about me and bring so much joy into my life. And,

finally, I am Thankful for the internet, which constantly opens new

vistas in my horizon and let me appreciate this vast world and its

infinite knowledge and power available to all those who are curious

enough and ambitious enough to embrace them." "Today I am Thankful for gentle friends, and a loving Heavenly Father." "I am Thankful for the Divine Connections in my life – My family and friends. We laugh and cry together. With them I feel I belong and am loved. They are my greatest teachers. We validate each other. When depleted I seek them out. They renew my spirit I am blessed. I am also Thankful for the roadblocks and failures in my life. They turned out to be valuable lessons that led me to new opportunities and connections I wouldn't have had otherwise. They presented new Lifepaths." I am Thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who challenge me to think differently." "The scent of freshly cut grass coming through my open windows." I

am Thankful to look out my bedroom windows to see another day full of

possibility as the sun slowly warms up my sweet backyard alive with

doves, hummingbirds, rabbits and all kinds of natures noises. I am Thankful to feel my breath as it wanders through my body waking me up. I am Thankful that I have one more day to enjoy, and be amazed, and be involved with life. And I am very Thankful that I can go through another day full of awe and gratitude." "Today, I am Thankful for my life, health, and for my mother still being alive." "I

am Thankful for being able to carry the message that Light and Love is

always present and everlasting. I get to do this on a moment to moment

daily basis. I am Thankful for all the loving people that I am blessed with in my life. I am Thankful that the universe provides completely and abundantly. I am Thankful to be alive and living full out." Can't you just smell all the happiness exuding from these messages? That's' what happens when we express our Thankfulness. We discover our happiness. Take a moment and reflect…There is so much more than just Americas History and that darn Turkey to be Thankful for..Today I am Thankful for ___________________ fill-in this blank with what you are Thankful for.Happy Thankfulness Day.. To all..Love~All~Ways*~Karma*