RemedySpot.com

Re: dmso and vitamin B12 and cansema

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I did it I used liquid B12 from animal feed store, meant for injecting horses. I figured that would be ready dissolved, so to speak.

The man who originally did Vit B + DMSO told me that you need all the B vits together, not just one, and that he dissolves multi B in the DMSO.

I can't advise on quality in the US; I am in Australia.

The other thing I have done and intend to do again is mix DMSO and Cansema for skin use.

Cansema is a mixture meant for skin cancers. I got it from a vet in Perth, Australia, and could also have got it from Queensland from Bevan Potter's site http://health.centreforce.com/ - if you have reason ever to want topical treatment for skin cancer, it would be very encouraging to look at Bevan's site - he went the orthodox way first, with dire results, then he tried Cansema and was so impressed with the results he went into business selling it and other herbs. Burrow through the site to find the pictures of his face before and after - from the home page above select "My Photos" in the box on the left. Other interesting pages also. I notice that there is already DMSO in the mix he sells. Queensland farmers all seem to use Cansema for skin cancer, and it is a reasonable price, but now, I hear, there is a chemist in the Brisbane area who is making it and selling it for something like $400 for a small amount.

Rowena

PS While looking for the comments of the B12 guy, I spotted this from Bevan:

DMSO BEVAN POTTER http://www.bevanpotter.com/DMSO_bp.html

DMSO, used extensively by arthritis sufferers, is an anti-inflammatory that has been shown clinically to relieve pain, increase circulation, repair tissue damage, stop the growth of bacteria and fungi, soothe burns, enlarge small blood vessels, soften scar tissue, and fight degenerative diseases. The FDA has banned its use in medicine, though we are told that some physicians do employ it.

In tests on rats with cancer, DMSO was mixed with hematoxylon, and because the admixture was dyed, they were able to show that it had an affinity for the tumors only. A lymphosarcoma is surrounded by a protoplasm intended to feed the tumor, and it was discovered that the DMSO-hematoxylon mixture wiped out this protoplasm thus starving the tumor.

DMSO aids in the penetration of any substance to which it is added.

DMSO is used by Dr Donsbach at his Hospital Santa (www.hospitalsantamonica.com) for much more than cancer, and he reports his patients respond quite well. [Donsbach, Kurt, DC, ND, PhD. Wholistic Cancer Therapy. San Diego: The Rockland Corporation, 1993] Donsbach feels that DMSO assists all the other therapies and agents he employs, and it is one therapy he administers to everyone with cancer: DMSO and hydrogen peroxide infusions. He also mentions a study at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital where mice with leukemia were injected with DMSO and the leukemic cells began for function normally.

The FDA outlaws DMSO for two reasons: the first being that it is a solvent, and they do not know how to handle a substance that can be both a medicine and something you use to clean engine parts; the second reason , according the book DMSO—Nature's Healer by Dr Morton , animal studies showed that injections of DMSO caused dogs to go blind. The FDA jumped on this and stopped its use. Later it was discovered that only in dogs does it cause blindness, but like the ban on L-tryptophan, once it's there, heaven and earth will have to be moved to clear it.

We should mention here that there is an organization of physicians who, though they might or might not recommend DMSO therapies, are up on the latest studies on its use and can provide you with this information. The organization is the American College of Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) and you can reach their main office at or visit their web site at http://www.acam.org.

References and Further Reading

, Morton. DMSO—Nature's Healer. Garden City Park, NY: Avery Publishing Group, Inc., 1993. (We highly recommend you get a copy of this book, especially if you are suffering from arthritis; there is a very important section on DMSO and diet for arthritis.)

Donsbach, Kurt, DC, ND, PhD. Wholistic Cancer Therapy, San Diego: The Rockland Corporation, 1993.http://www.hospitalsantamonica.com

This may be the source of the VIT B + DMSO article: http://www.krysalis.net/b12.htm

the latter part of the article says:

I am a strong believer in oral dietary supplements. It is the best start. You can get B12 and folic acid supplements at any health food store and follow the directions on the label. Since vitamin B12 requires a special absorption system that may not be healthy in a particular individual, some people may not benefit from oral supplements. For such people, one form of B12 is available, called sublingual tablets, which are designed to be held under the tongue while the B12 is absorbed through the skin. Many may find this approach to be advantageous. Available by prescription are B12 shots, which may have to be administered by a doctor. I discovered another approach which I experimented with personally and which eventually led me to discover what I interpreted to be a very common Vitamin B12 deficiency, independent of the age group. This surprised and puzzled me very much.

Back in 1994 when I was focusing on learning as much as I could about vitamin B12, an experiment came to mind which I decided to try on myself. I saw a bottle of DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) on the shelf of my health food store and remembered that DMSO is not only absorbed directly through the skin, but it also would carry with it any impurities dissolved in it. This can be a serious problem if the impurities are toxic. However, I also realized that if I dissolved vitamin B12 in it, it might carry it directly to my blood stream through my skin. I tried it and the results were dramatic for me, far greater than any impact I had ever felt from oral or sublingual tablets. I put some of my vitamin B12 tablets obtained at a health food store into a two liquid ounce bottle with an eyedropper and filled it with DMSO. It took a couple of days for the tablets to fall apart. Once they did, I put an eyedropper load on one arm and rubbed it in. In approximately one hour I started to feel very good, which was a sense of general strength and well being. This lasted all day. When I tried it again the next day, I got no such feeling. I also didn't experience any bad effects either. Since I knew that approximately one months requirement of B12 is stored in your liver, I reasoned that my system was simply fully supplied with Vitamin B12 and that I wouldn't need to use it again for a month or so. When I tried it again a month or so later, I got a significant boost from it again. Since then I have continued to use it on a once every month or so basis.

With time I decided to also add folic acid and a multiviamin-multimineral tablet to give the solution a broader base of nutritional support. I use a two ounce bottle with an eyedropper, add 10mg of vitamin B12 (ten 1000 mcg tablets), 9.6 mg of folic acid (twelve 800 mcg tablets) and a single multivitimin-multimineral tablet and fill it with 99.9% DMSO (leaving a bubble at the top so it can be mixed when shaken). All ingredients were obtained from my local health food store. The tablets are mostly binder and take a few days to fall apart. They don't fully dissolve, but that doesn't seem to matter in terms of potency. I now use this regularly on approximately a once every month or two basis. It serves as a reasonable mood elevator for me, and I believe it contributes significantly to my general health. My interpretation is I seem to become deficient in vitamin B12 even though I take oral supplements regularly.

Over time I have told a number of other people about this and many have chosen to try it. (I strongly recommended that they consult their physician first.) Of those who have chosen to make up solutions and try it, approximately 50% have told me that they noticed a very significant energy boost, and this was not limited to elderly people. It seemed to be independent of age, from age 25 and up. Some also found a benefit if they used it as frequently as once every two weeks and others were like me, finding the best time span between use to be in the once-a-month or so range. If I interpret this to indicate B12 deficiencies, the 50% number is much higher than I would have expected, and the impact on young people was particularly unexpected. Is this an indication that there is something happening in our environment that is causing a broad base of Vitamin B12 deficiencies? When I read the news article about automobile exhaust and the production of enough nitrous oxide to affect the greenhouse effect, a light turned on. This may the cause. If so, it is a very important issue.

It is my hope that this article will stimulate a thorough investigation into this issue to systematically evaluate if it is true, and result in an organized effort towards a solution.

I can't just find the place where he said to use all the B vits, but he did in reply to a post of mine. Whether it was the author of the above or someone who had tried it out I can't now be sure, but it sounded rather like the author of the above.

Thanks for the great info. Can I ask what particular brand of Vit B and C you are using and you are using powder only? I just want to make sure I purchase quality vitamins that will go into my body. Orrilia

The B vitamins are famous for doing good things when carried through the skin with DMSO. Rowena