RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: ULT DMWO ARTHRITIS Re: Actions & Reactions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think it's so much "injecting stuff into your bloodstream" as just quickly permeating all cells, blood and otherwise. So it's not so much what you injest with it, as those products will go their own way as Jane says.

I have to repeat this story for anyone new here, as I have told it before, but when I first started studying and using dmso I had a doctor who was in gp but was trained for emerg. Well he had decided to leave gp for the emergency dept and I asked him if he would give me dmso IV if I arrived at the emerg with a stroke when he was on duty, and he said yes. I don't know if he could actually get away with it, but at least he knew it was a viable and damage prentative protocol. In the meantime I have it on hand at all times for just such an emergency, drinking it is next best to IV. It's like having cayenne on hand for heart attacks. You never know.

Ross

ULT DMWO ARTHRITIS Re: Actions & Reactions> > > > All keenly interesting. Did somebody say they ingest it year round?> >> > Does it "cure" arthritis or merely bring temporary relief? The things it > > actually cures can be amazing. I'm going to tell a friend who has for the > > most part fended off prostate cancer with little medical help -- he got > > his doctor to DMSO it in his IV drip, but it didn't really help.> >> > If it shoots stuff directly into your bloodstream, what stops it from > > doing so to the V8 juice or beer in your stomach? Mere;y curious on that > > point.> >> > THANKS.> >> > ---- Micki <micki_charter (DOT) net> wrote:> >> Posted by: "Ross Craig" lagooneastlink (DOT) ca Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:08 pm > >> (PST)> >> I also drink it to combat arthritis, which it does very well, and I mix > >> it with V8 juice and don't notice any unpleasantness. Sometimes I add a > >> little beer to make it even easier.....:) How much? One overflowing > >> tablespoon into the juice.. ~Ross~> >> _______________> >>> >> I've used V8 juice also, if you take it fast it's okay, I have never > >> found anything to really helps the taste. Beer might be good, but I > >> don't drink it. I generally put a couple of dropperfuls into V8-juice. > >> I keep the DMSO for this in a 4 oz. dropper bottle, be careful that you > >> do not get it into the rubber bulb on the top of the dropper, it will > >> deform it if you do. To offset any body odor, when I take internally I > >> always take 2 chlorophyll gel caps, three times during the day. If I use > >> DMSO for a number of days I follow this regimen, it helps a lot. Once I > >> discontinue the oral DMSO I go back to 1 gel cap of chlorophyll morning > >> and evening. It's so good for your blood that I take it every day now. > >> Cheers, Micki> >>> >> It's absolutely a life saver for arthritis, both externally and > >> internally, at least for me. I also get acupuncture once a month during > >> the winter months. Along with DMSO I don't have a significant amount of > >> pain anymore, except for cold or rainy mornings and it's just when I get > >> up for about 5 minutes or so.> >> _____________> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> > ------------------------------------> >> > List Home Page:> >> > http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO> >> > Books:> > DMSO Nature's Healer by Morton > > MSM The Definitive Guide by Stanely MD and Appleton, NDYahoo! > > Groups Links> >> >> >> >> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com> Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.11/1818 - Release Date: 11/28/2008 > 7:31 PM