RemedySpot.com

Re: chicken pox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, it could be that I was way off on the whole chicken pox thing and it could've been a rash, but I'm still wondering about the "secret cure." :)

chicken pox

Okay, I know we're about children and the adverse effects of Miralax, but this is on my mind (since 11:30 last night!) and I HAVE to ask...

Last evening, around 7:30 my son came to me and showed me a weird rash on his arm, up near his "elbow pit." It was a cluster of small blisters that itched terribly. I shrugged it off, saying it must be a reaction to something. I threw some oil of oregano on it and off we went.

About 11:30 last night, he came to me again. This time, the rash was EVERYWHERE - his stomach, arms, back, tops of his legs...new blisters were forming as I stood there amazed - up his neck, on his face and on the backs of his legs. However, the original blisters on his arm were gone! He was itching like mad, crying and giving himself welts from scratching so hard (you know how kids with sensory issues are!!). I looked up "chicken pox" on google images and found exactly what he had going on. Since the oregano worked earlier to stop the itching, I threw a ton of it on him...it was like he was bathed in it. We joked that the dog might mistake him for pizza and eat him...

Anyway, I planned to stay home from work today to deal with a kid with sensory issues with chicken pox (what a fun day, hey?!). When I checked on him this morning (I got up for work just in case...), he was totally fine!!!! What in the world!?

Has anyone ever heard of this - do you know if oregano is some secret "cure" for chicken pox???

Oh, another reason I think it is/was chicken pox is 3 days ago (24-72 hours), he came home from school with a tummy ache, fever and very lethargic. "They" say thats a symptom.

Any ideas???? Thanks, ladies!

Tracie

Wouldnt that be awesome? Sounds like is was some form of the pox(I believe there are min. 2 strains). Either way your child diffenetly sounded like he had a viral issue going on(fever etc.)! It wouldnt surprise me a bit if the Oregano killed it. It is considered one of the strongest viral/bacteria killers available! I wish I would have had the oil/liquid form a few months ago when my oldest had a head to toe itchy rash. I soaked him in a apple cider vinegar bath(another viral/bacteria killer) to help with the itching mostly. It worked also/killed the virus/rash! This was in the middle of night and was wanting to try befor taking to hospital. Woke up and it was gone! We only have pill form of oregano! Do you have a supplier of the liquid form. I would love to get it in bulk form due to cost! That is awesome about it clearing up his rash!! Jennie wrote: Oh, it could be that I was way off on the whole chicken pox thing and it could've been a rash, but I'm still wondering about the "secret cure." :) chicken pox Okay, I know we're about children and the adverse effects of Miralax, but this is on my mind (since 11:30 last night!) and I HAVE to ask... Last evening, around 7:30 my son came to me and showed me a weird rash on his arm, up near his "elbow pit." It was a cluster of small blisters that itched terribly. I shrugged it off, saying it must be a reaction to something. I threw some oil of oregano on it and off we went. About 11:30 last night, he came to me again. This time, the rash was EVERYWHERE - his stomach, arms, back, tops of his legs...new blisters were forming as I stood there amazed - up his

neck, on his face and on the backs of his legs. However, the original blisters on his arm were gone! He was itching like mad, crying and giving himself welts from scratching so hard (you know how kids with sensory issues are!!). I looked up "chicken pox" on google images and found exactly what he had going on. Since the oregano worked earlier to stop the itching, I threw a ton of it on him...it was like he was bathed in it. We joked that the dog might mistake him for pizza and eat him... Anyway, I planned to stay home from work today to deal with a kid with sensory issues with chicken pox (what a fun day, hey?!). When I checked on him this morning (I got up for work just in case...), he was totally fine!!!! What in the world!? Has anyone ever heard of this - do you know if oregano is some secret "cure" for chicken pox??? Oh, another reason I think it

is/was chicken pox is 3 days ago (24-72 hours), he came home from school with a tummy ache, fever and very lethargic. "They" say thats a symptom. Any ideas???? Thanks, ladies! Tracie

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Called our chiropractor this morning about it, too and she said it's

entirely possible. Now I have to watch our daughter if she gets

it...they're leaving for California (we're in Wisconsin) on Wednesday

and I won't be there to help her if she gets it!!

As for a bulk provider...no, had not thought of that idea. I love it,

though. Hmmm...oregano in bulk. I just buy from our co-op every time

I run out. It is expensive, but TOTALLY worth it!

Oh, it could be that I was

way off on the whole chicken pox thing and it could've been a rash,

but I'm still wondering about the " secret cure. " :)

>

>

> chicken pox

>

>

> Okay, I know we're about children and the adverse effects of

Miralax, but this is on my mind (since 11:30 last night!) and I HAVE

to ask...

>

> Last evening, around 7:30 my son came to me and showed me a weird

rash on his arm, up near his " elbow pit. " It was a cluster of small

blisters that itched terribly. I shrugged it off, saying it must be a

reaction to something. I threw some oil of oregano on it and off we

went.

>

> About 11:30 last night, he came to me again. This time, the rash

was EVERYWHERE - his stomach, arms, back, tops of his legs...new

blisters were forming as I stood there amazed - up his neck, on his

face and on the backs of his legs. However, the original blisters on

his arm were gone! He was itching like mad, crying and giving himself

welts from scratching so hard (you know how kids with sensory issues

are!!). I looked up " chicken pox " on google images and found exactly

what he had going on. Since the oregano worked earlier to stop the

itching, I threw a ton of it on him...it was like he was bathed in

it. We joked that the dog might mistake him for pizza and eat him...

>

> Anyway, I planned to stay home from work today to deal with a kid

with sensory issues with chicken pox (what a fun day, hey?!). When I

checked on him this morning (I got up for work just in case...), he

was totally fine!!!! What in the world!?

>

> Has anyone ever heard of this - do you know if oregano is some

secret " cure " for chicken pox???

>

> Oh, another reason I think it is/was chicken pox is 3 days ago

(24-72 hours), he came home from school with a tummy ache, fever and

very lethargic. " They " say thats a symptom.

>

> Any ideas???? Thanks, ladies!

> Tracie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Im glad your son recovered!! It is funny how others well blame unvaccinated for outbreaks, yet they arent realizing they should be immune due the vaccines!! Most outbreaks of any of the diseases affect the vaccinated. I still feel vaccines dont even work! Jennie wrote: Hi! Well, someone asked to update you on the chicken pox thing with my son. Although we never had the issue medically confirmed, I'm pretty sure it was. He continued to get blisters here and there for a couple of days

afterward with the first day being the absolute worst. About 4 days into it, they started scabbing. We sent him on his trip and my dh says everyone is doing fine. On a funny side note, I was telling someone at work about our situation...the woman got angry cuz I sent our son to school. (She knows I don't vaccinate, esp. chicken pox.) She asked about all the other kids and how did I feel about exposing all of them?! I had to laugh (almost) - aren't all the other kids vaccinated?? No worries, I told her, they would be fine for a couple of reasons: 1. they are vaccinated and 2. he's past the contagious stage - he was contagious the day he had the fever and tummy ache. When the pustules (isn't that a gross word?) burst and scab, it's all good. Funny how non-vaccinators don't get it! :) Tracie

I'm glad he's doing well & that it probably was chicken pox! I keep waiting for

my kids to

get it, too. The natural immunity is so much more protective (and lifelong) as

compared to

the vaccine. That vaccine is a CLEAR example of the pharma companies just

wanting to

make money and paying their way to get the gov't to " require " another vaccine.

It' was

developed for very ill children (immune compromised) who could potentially die

from

chicken pox, NOT for the average child who gets through chicken pox with no

complications. But, as there wasn't enough money in selling only to the immune

compromised kids, the manufacturer's coerced the vaccine committees to put it on

the

recommended list for all children or they would simply stop making it for anyone

(including the immune compromised children).

I digress! I am glad for you! I also find that argument from the vaccinating

community to

be the MOST ridiculous and nonsensical argument EVER!

Hi!

> Well, someone asked to update you on the chicken pox thing with my son.

Although we

never had the issue medically confirmed, I'm pretty sure it was. He continued to

get

blisters here and there for a couple of days afterward with the first day being

the absolute

worst. About 4 days into it, they started scabbing. We sent him on his trip and

my dh says

everyone is doing fine.

>

> On a funny side note, I was telling someone at work about our

situation...the woman

got angry cuz I sent our son to school. (She knows I don't vaccinate, esp.

chicken pox.)

She asked about all the other kids and how did I feel about exposing all of

them?! I had to

laugh (almost) - aren't all the other kids vaccinated?? No worries, I told her,

they would be

fine for a couple of reasons: 1. they are vaccinated and 2. he's past the

contagious stage -

he was contagious the day he had the fever and tummy ache. When the pustules

(isn't that

a gross word?) burst and scab, it's all good.

>

> Funny how non-vaccinators don't get it!

>

> :) Tracie

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Thank you, Jennie, for saying so clearly what I was trying to say in my post. You are quite articulate! :)

Re: Re: chicken pox

Marg, Most are going to get the pox!! Rare to know anyone who hasnt had it. And even for those who dont think they had it, many can get only one bump or so and not even realize they had it(but immune for life)! You would have to understand the mechanics of vaccines to understand what Tracie is saying! The Pox vaccine is causing all kinds of havoc on childrens immunes. The long term affects are much, much worse than having the pox itself! Most school children are required to get the vac and if there is someone else in her childs school that isnt vaccinated, then that means they have chosen to be exposed verses the vaccine. The trade off for a little discomfort(about a week) is worth it verses the damage to some of what the vaccine damage itself causes. Also Tracie, my son was severe immune compromised and I can assure you that the vaccines caused much more damage for my sons immune than the diseases would have. I feel you are write in that the children should get the pox verses the shot, life long immunity verses life long of medical issues!! The vaccine isnt even working and the children are being made to get repeat vaccines on the pox! Marg, our kids today are being so medically destroyed(adhd,add,autism,seizures,verbal regression, asthma, diabetes, gastrointestinal damage(constipation is just one), cancer, alzheimers, athritis, etc. etc. etc.) from all the hype of vaccines(antibiotics also) and some are very wealthy due to our childrens destroyed immune systom. When you was a child you probably only got a couple of shots and the oral polio and Im guessing vary rarely used an antibiotic. Today our kids are up to about 40 combined doses of vaccines and round after round of antibiotics. That is a lot of very dangerous toxins they are injecting into our little ones bodies. Here are just some of the ingredients in the vaccines. http://www.vaccination.inoz.com/ingredie.html They are getting ready to add even more vacs to there schedules. They are also trying to mandate adult vaccines. That wont happen here!!! ....Tracie, please dont feel bad for the immune compromised. If you want to know the truth, because of vaccines, most children are immune compromised. And they have had no say or choice in that. My son used to be severe immune compromised. It didnt matter weither he went to school or his siblings brought something home or dad brought something home from work etc. I just about wanted to keep my son in a bubble, but finally realized that doesnt work and know now building a stronger immune is vital so he can handle the unavoidable bugs. Also vaccines in my opionion are highly contagious possibly more than the natural diseases themselves. They are finding that those with spectrum children(which is actually as high as 1-50 children in some reports, not the 1 in 160) that the family members or those around the child a lot is developing medical issues! Marg, our country is in a medical crises, antibiotics over usage(destroying the bodies natural ability to fight viruses), vaccines(poisoning/neuro toxins/immune destroyer), because of antibiotics our kids cant excrete the chemicals/viruses from the vaccines. Goes on and on!! Jennie<><

margmessick <margmessick> wrote:

> > Hi!> Well, someone asked to update you on the chicken pox thing with my son. Although we never had the issue medically confirmed, I'm pretty sure it was. He continued to get blisters here and there for a couple of days afterward with the first day being the absolute worst. About 4 days into it, they started scabbing. We sent him on his trip and my dh says everyone is doing fine. > > On a funny side note, I was telling someone at work about our situation...the woman got angry cuz I sent our son to school. (She knows I don't vaccinate, esp. chicken pox.) She asked about all the other kids and how did I feel about exposing all of them?! I had to laugh (almost) - aren't all the other kids vaccinated?? No worries, I told her, they would be fine for a couple of reasons: 1. they are vaccinated and 2. he's past the contagious stage - he was contagious the day he had the fever and tummy ache. When the pustules (isn't that a gross word?) burst and scab, it's all good. > > Funny how non-vaccinators don't get it! > > :) Tracie> > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>