RemedySpot.com

Hello Family and in how this group works:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Helloo again Family! Needless to say that I am so thrilled to have everyone here sharing and building this soul family everyday.There are some things you should know: We are a very active group, which means we post a lot, and we talk with each other all the time, so like my dear E-daughter Stefanie said, the best things to do is to set your configurations to Digest e-mail. The downside of it is that you will have problems seeing the attachments and even pictures on your regular e-mail. If you want to catch up on all the messages already posted here, there is a way. you go to the front page of this group on : groups/Humanityhealing and after signing in you will find a box for search messages. You can type the word you wanted to see in our archives like: DNA recoding and all the messages ever posted on this subject will pop up.As I posted on myspace last night, this is a support group for Angelic Humans, and we have many issues related to this, including the Side effects of the ascension process. Our friend Cheryl has an extra support group over myspace that just deals with those problems. I will start soon to post some specific spiritual exercises and meditations to develop your own gifts and potentialities. But before we start on this , I urge you all to practice techniques of Grounding and try to meditate and balance your energy centers. I will post some extra helpful techniques soon. Prepare yourself, We are up for a very exciting ride. Much love and respect to all, Liane(*RAK*)