RemedySpot.com

Re: Pantheist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes why is god waiting so long

--- In , " sjolly38119 " <sjolly38119@...>

wrote:

>

> What is the world waiting on? God told me that its waiting on itself.

I

> find that for the most part its the fear of what can be done more

than

> what can't. God has never left so why is the majority of the world

> waiting on itself?

>

I would like to comment on this:We're coming to a new evolution where we're starting to wake up to our own potential, the God within us. Something that has been lost to us for so long. This is happening slowly, but happening all the time. That's one of the reasons why this group is so successful because everyone in here understands this evolution. They have had an awakening in one way or another and have been drawn here to further their growth and knowledge. It's this way all over the Earth. So while we may feel discouraged because this process seems very slow, please understand that for the spiritual beings who are helping us through this mass ascension, and even God, time does not exist for them like it does for us. God is waiting on us in a sense, because it's us who are growing. We also have a choice to help others understand this global shift in consciousness. There will be so many things holding people back. Fear is a big one, and so is ignorance. If we stay true to our paths, listen to our higher selves, and keep our morals and ethics in tact with strength and compassion this world's ascension will move much much faster. Do not feel discouraged, God works through us and everything is ALWAYS as it should be. One of our biggest tests in this ascension is to learn how to smile during these dark times. To learn how to unconditionally love by learning what love is not. I feel so much hope in every thing I see, even in the darkness. The day I get discouraged will be the day everyone gives up, and that's not happening anytime soon. My deepest respects and a bright warm welcome to you both,Stefanie> >> > What is the world waiting on? God told me that its waiting on itself. > I > > find that for the most part its the fear of what can be done more > than > > what can't. God has never left so why is the majority of the world > > waiting on itself?> >>