RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Tracie!/added!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I mentioned: "I have realized over these last couple of years that preventive is so vital with our kids." Also, healing/natural chelating is of coarse vital! Jennie wrote: I wont let them put my son through all the tests without some form of sedation, it doesnt even have to be full sedation. After seeing how much he has fought some of this stuff and several people having to hold him down I dont see them being able to even start the

proccess without something to keep him calm! So far we have been able to avoid due to he is doing better/new med(hope to see him off this) and natural supplementing!! Something that caught my attention in your post is your answer to the results! Im glad to hear his nerves are ok. Yes our sons contractions tend to be sporadic also! You mentioned the intestinal lining possibly having some type of infection/bacteria! This has been my thoughts excactly!! My sons motility issues only flair up with virus's etc. Also when biopsies(sp) have been done on spectrum children they are finding measles in the lining of there tracts(most likely cause is from the vaccines themselves). Thank you so much for talking to me about this, it has calmed some of my anxieties about it!! I have realized over these last couple of years that preventive is so vital with our kids. Building a stronger immune and avoiding the affects from

virus's/bacteria issues. Over 70% of our immune stems from the GI! Less illness, less gi issues(we have seen huge improvements with our son due to preventive thinking). Jennie<><> Jennie -> > Our so went through the "sensors" testing at Children's in Milwaukee > (if you are close to there, it might be cheaper than CA). They have a > WONDERFUL ped g.i. dept...Anyway, the test was not too bad for anyone > involved because I INSISTED that they sedate my son. They weren't > going to and if they hadn't, I doubt we would've gotten anywhere with > it. The placement of the sensors is terribly invasive (sorry if it > scares you, but you need to know). I know how my son reacts with > enemas and/or suppositories so I knew there would be no way they'd > rectally insert 5-7 sensors with him being awake. Once they were > placed and our son was a little more with it, it was all good. He > thought it was pretty darn cool to see what is insides were doing on > the computer. Since he was out, I also requested ANY kind

of testing > to be done, so a biopsy was done and some others (don't remember > right now). The rubber band thing is a 3-day test, so they might have > your son swallow them while there (just mix them with juice or > something), but the x-ray would have to come three days later. We got > a lot of answers with the tests they did and while I freaked out > about it before it happened, I'm really glad we did it. > > ~ Tracie> > P.S. I have to share this for laughs...the worst part of the test was > the tape to hold the sensors in...at the end of the procedure, some > nurse used the clear, surgical tape to keep the tubes in. She was NOT > thinking however when she placed the tape...she taped his scrotum to > his penis...when he woke up and tried to move, he screamed in pain. > It startled everyone present...we quickly investigated and found

the > problem. His room nurse (male, FRESH out of nursing school) squealed > in pain and refused to remove the tape. Thank God for strong moms > like us...being the Momma Bear that I am, I quickly gave the nurse a > death-look, ran to my son and ripped the tape off. While not pretty, > it was a lot better than everything being taped together!!! :) > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ---------->

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.