RemedySpot.com

Fw: Digestive Health SmartBrief Newsletter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I thought some of you may be interested in signing up for this newsletter.

Just click below.

Kathy

SUBJECT: New health resource from the American College of Gastroenterology Dear GIG Member, I’m sending you this note to let you know about an outstanding new health resource from the American College of Gastroenterology: a free email newsletter called Digestive Health SmartBrief. This weekly news service pulls together the top digestive health stories from more than 600 reputable websites, summarizes the articles, and links to the original stories online. Since the stories are selected by knowledgeable healthcare editors and reviewed by a panel of ACG physicians, this newsletter is a grea way to ensure you’re getting the most timely, accurate information relevant to your digestive health.

Recent stories include:

· Companies find niche in gluten-free market (Kansas City Star)

· Tips for gluten-free dieters during the holidays (The Denver Post)

· Difference between food allergy, intolerance explained (Nutrition Horizon)

· land doctor makes understanding celiac disease his mission (The Baltimore Sun)

I encourage you to look at a sample newsletter and sign up to receive this valuable free resource. If your doctor is not one of the 900 ACG members currently taking part in the program, simply choose "My doctor is not participating yet..." to sign up.

Your information will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Digestive Health SmartBrief is a terrific way to keep track of the latest gluten intolerance and digestive health news. I hope you will take a moment to look for yourself.

Thank you, Kupper, RD, CD

Executive Director

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America

31214 - 124 Ave SE, Auburn WA 98092-3667

Phone: Fax:

www.GLUTEN.net

www.GFCO.org

www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org-------------------------------------------------------------------This e-mail was sent to jhud2@... because you are subscribed to at least one of our mailing lists. If at any time you would like to remove yourself from our mailing list, please feel free to do so by visiting:http://gluten.net/list/public/unsubscribe.php?g=6 & addr=jhud2@...

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM