RemedySpot.com

Eczema

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Would y'all be so kind as to suggest protocols or remedies for eczema for my 75 year old dad? I just got off the phone with him and apparently he is taking a 2nd round of some type steroid for this problem (of which I had no idea he had until just now). He says he has "spots/patches" on his arms, torso, legs, and the clincher.... says it is a solid patch from knee to ankle on right leg and it looks like his leg is rotting off! I told him to start orally taking the CS I've given him (an oz. or 2 every couple hours) and to apply some CS to the places he can reach with a cotton ball or gauze pad until I could find some other alternatives that might be better. He lives about 2 hours away, but I can take supplies to him as I'll be off work from this Thursday thru next Tuesday (and will also be offline then). I have MSM powder and DMSO, but wasn't sure the best way to proceed.

I apologize in advance to those of you getting this twice - I'm sending this request to both the CS and the DMSO list. Thanks in advance for your usual helpful advice!

Ruth